ADVERTISEMENT
  • About Us
  • Advertise
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
Wednesday, May 20, 2026
NewsOnline Nigeria
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
NewsOnline Nigeria
No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Home Jobs & Opportunities

N-Power Batch C Payment: Two Months After, FG Payment Claim Remains Audio

by NewsOnline Nigeria
November 9, 2021
in Jobs & Opportunities, Featured
0
Umar-Farouq

Umar-Farouq

N-Power Batch C Payment: Two Months After, FG Payment claim has remained audio.

 

 

Newsonline reports that nearly two months after the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development said it has commenced the payment of arrears of stipends for batches A and B of the 2016 and 2018 volunteers of the N-Power programme nationwide, Bizwatch Nigeria has discovered that hundreds of genuine beneficiaries are still yet to receive an alert.

 

 

ALSO: FG Begins Npower Batch C Payment For October 2021

 

Recall that according to a statement issued in September 2021 in Abuja by the Permanent Secretary in the Ministry, Alhaji Bashir Alkali, of the over 14, 000 beneficiaries owed since last year (2020), the accounts of 9,066 volunteers were cleared for final payment.

“Based on this reality, the five months allowance arrears of these volunteers, totalling N150,000 each is currently being paid. They have started receiving credit alerts today,” Alkali had said on September 17.

 

But several beneficiaries insist the ministry is lying — as usual.

 

The disengaged N-Power volunteers have now threatened to take legal action against the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Hajiya Sadiya Farouq, for “deceiving the Nigerian public that she had paid them the owed stipends”.

 

ALSO: Nasims Management Reveals When Npower Batch C Payment Will Start

 

Some of the affected volunteers said that only 200 had received payments out of 14,000 that are being owed the five-month allowances.

 

The 200 recipients are said to be moles planted among them to disorganise the exited NPower members.

 

A source said, “The concerned members of 500,000 Disengaged Npower Beneficiaries have concluded to sue the Federal Government to court. We also demand to know full details of Sadiya’s so-called training for the disengaged N–Power beneficiaries.”

 

ALSO: NASIMS Speaks On Who Is In Charge Of Npower Batch C Payment

 

The disappointed Nigerian youth added: “The minister can’t be trusted. She publicly said she has paid 14,000 beneficiaries their five months backlog of outstanding debts, but only 200 have received alerts. And we believe these are agents planted by Sadiya in most of the N-Power forums to distract the rest of us and the masses.”

N-Power is a popular scheme of the National Social Investments Programme (NSIP).

Previous Post

BREAKING: FG Begins Npower Batch C Payment For October 2021

Next Post

BREAKING: Naira Slumps Against U.S Dollar At Official Market

Next Post
dollar to naira exchange rate

BREAKING: Naira Slumps Against U.S Dollar At Official Market

Trending Stories

Caleb University Female Student Leaked Sextape Goes Viral, Sparks Social Media Frenzy (Watch Here)

Notti Osama Video Footage

WATCH Notti Osama Video Footage Of Death On Tiktok, Twitter, & Reddit

Sex Tape

President 50-Year Old Daughter’s Sex Tape Breaks The Internet (WATCH HERE)

Umar-Farouq

N-Power Batch C Payment: Two Months After, FG Payment Claim Remains Audio

Nigeria Common Entrance Past Questions

Nigeria Common Entrance Past Questions & Answers | 2011 Till Date

Futurepassports.com

Overview of Migration Company Futurepassports.com

Watch Viral Sex Video of Anambra Married Woman

Watch Viral Sex Video Of Anambra Married Woman With Husband’s Best Friend

Baltasar Engonga Wife Sex Video

Watch Viral Baltasar Engonga Wife Sex Video With Another Man Here

Access Bank

Access Bank Faces Rising Fraud Incidents Despite ₦193.5 Billion Tech Investment

JAMB Result Checker Portal

JAMB 2024 Result Portal: How To Check JAMB Result On JAMB Result Checker Portal

Latest Stories

Jonathan, AGF

BREAKING: Jonathan, AGF Move to Strike Out Suit Challenging 2027 Election Eligibility

Impact Investors Foundation

Impact Investors Foundation Unveils GESI Baseline Report at 4th Gender Impact Investment Summit in Lagos

Tokunbo Wahab

Ayobami Celebrates Tokunbo Wahab at 54 for Leadership, Mentorship and Public Service Impact

Union Bank

Union Bank Marks 2026 International Day of the Boy Child with School Outreach in Lagos

Sterling

Sterling Financial Deepens Market Confidence as Assets Cross ₦4tn, Profit Jumps 53% in Q1 2026

Tinubu Presidency

Tinubu Presidency Knocks Peter Obi Over Rwanda Trip Comments, Says Diplomacy Not ‘Reality TV’

ISIS Leader Abu-Bilal Al-Manuki

Tinubu Confirms Killing of Top ISIS Leader Abu-Bilal Al-Manuki in Joint Nigeria-US Military Operation

APC

APC Releases Full List of ‘Not Cleared’ House of Reps Aspirants Ahead of 2027 Primaries

Amaka Onwughalu

Fidelity Bank Chairman Amaka Onwughalu Wins ‘Women on Bank Boards’ Award at AWBFA 2026

Education

From Classrooms to Despair: Why Many Nigerian Youths Now See Education as a Scam

NewsOnline 2026

Get the Latest Naija News, Breaking News, Top Stories, World News, Business, Politics & Entertainment from NewsOnline Nigeria.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Advertise
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

ALERT US

Important Press Releases, Special Investigations: admin@newsonlineng.com

OFFICE ADDRESS

13 Poland Street, London, United Kingdom (UK)

Copyright © 2026 NewsOnline Nigeria

No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

Copyright © 2023 Newsonline Nigeria