ADVERTISEMENT
  • About Us
  • Advertise
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
Friday, August 21, 2026
NewsOnline Nigeria
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
NewsOnline Nigeria
No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
ADVERTISEMENT
Home Headline

BREAKING: Tinubu Suspends Three Permanent Secretaries Over ‘Fake’ Agency in SGF Office

Aliyu said the unauthorised organisation operated under the name “National Brands Development and Made in Nigeria Special Project Office.”

by NewsOnline Nigeria
August 21, 2026
in Headline
0
Tinubu

President Tinubu has suspended three Permanent Secretaries over ‘fake’ agency in SGF office.

 

NewsOnline Nigeria reports that President Bola Tinubu has ordered the immediate suspension of three permanent secretaries following the discovery of an alleged fraudulent agency operating within the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation.

 

The Chairman of the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission, Dr Musa Aliyu, SAN, disclosed this on Friday after briefing the President at the State House in Abuja.

 

The suspended officials were identified as M.S. Danjuma, Engineer Nadungu Gagare and Richard P. Pheelangwah.

 

ALSO: ICPC Uncovers Another ‘Fake’ Agency Inside SGF Office

 

Aliyu said the unauthorised organisation operated under the name “National Brands Development and Made in Nigeria Special Project Office.”

 

He identified Prince George Buchi Nwabueze as the alleged promoter of the office and said investigators discovered that it had been allocated official space within the SGF’s premises.

 

“In relation to the Presidential Foreign Intervention Promotion Council and procedural weaknesses in the public service, the ICPC has uncovered another fake agency or office operating under the name National Brands Development and Made in Nigeria Special Project Office,” Aliyu said.

 

He added that the office “had been illegally allocated office space within the premises of the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation.”

 

The ICPC chairman alleged that the promoter operated under several variations of his name, including George Nathan, George Nathan Nwabueze, Hon. George Buchi Nwabueze, Prince George Buchi Nwabueze and George Nwabueze.

 

Aliyu said the anti-graft agency had engaged officials of the SGF’s office to obtain information about the alleged organisation and how it secured government facilities.

 

“I have briefed Mr President comprehensively on these new developments and findings,” he stated.

According to him, Tinubu also ordered Nwabueze’s immediate arrest.

 

The ICPC chairman said investigations into the alleged fraudulent activities remained active under the President’s direction.

 

The latest discovery followed the commission’s investigation into the controversial Presidential Foreign Intervention Promotion Council and alleged procedural weaknesses within the public service.

Previous Post

Tinubu Records Case: US Court Allows Private FBI Review, Sets August 28 Deadline

Trending Stories

Tinubu

BREAKING: Tinubu Suspends Three Permanent Secretaries Over ‘Fake’ Agency in SGF Office

IKEDC

Blackout: Lagos Residents Cry Out as IKEDC Areas Remain Without Power for Days

Women with Larger Breasts

Study Links Hunger, Financial Insecurity to Men’s Preference for Women with Larger Breasts

Baltasar Engonga Wife Video Knacking Another Man

Watch Full Baltasar Engonga Wife Video Knacking Another Man [#BaltasarEngonga]

Plaude Scam

Zacuten Raises Alarm Over Alleged $4.2m Plaude Scam, Other Multi-Million-Dollar Fraud

Fuel Subsidy

BREAKING: Tinubu Government Blasts Atiku Over Plan to Restore Fuel Subsidy

FCMB Access Credentials Deal

EFCC Arraigns Two Over Alleged $15,000 FCMB Access Credentials Deal

FG ₦50m Loan to Build

How To Apply For FG ₦50m Loan to Build, Buy House at 6% Interest

Canada

Canada Invites 1,000 Express Entry Candidates to Apply for Permanent Residence

Sex Tape

President 50-Year Old Daughter’s Sex Tape Breaks The Internet (WATCH HERE)

Latest Stories

Tinubu

BREAKING: Tinubu Suspends Three Permanent Secretaries Over ‘Fake’ Agency in SGF Office

Tinubu Records Case

Tinubu Records Case: US Court Allows Private FBI Review, Sets August 28 Deadline

Northern Senators

Northern Senators Demand State Police After Adamawa, Sokoto Attacks

ICPC

BREAKING: ICPC Uncovers Another ‘Fake’ Agency Inside SGF Office

Plaude’s $13.07m Dispute

Inside Plaude’s $13.07m Dispute: Zacuten Claims $4.2m Unpaid as Fraud Concerns Mount

Plaude Scam

Zacuten Raises Alarm Over Alleged $4.2m Plaude Scam, Other Multi-Million-Dollar Fraud

Women with Larger Breasts

Study Links Hunger, Financial Insecurity to Men’s Preference for Women with Larger Breasts

House of Reps Aspirant Olalekan Shogbesan

US-Based Jeweller Accuses House of Reps Aspirant Olalekan Shogbesan of Owing $5,200

Brookfield CEO Olatunji Adebola

EFCC Arraigns Brookfield CEO Olatunji Adebola Over Alleged ₦990m Forex Fraud

IKEDC

Blackout: Lagos Residents Cry Out as IKEDC Areas Remain Without Power for Days

NewsOnline 2026

Get the Latest Naija News, Breaking News, Top Stories, World News, Business, Politics & Entertainment from NewsOnline Nigeria.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Advertise
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

ALERT US

Important Press Releases, Special Investigations: admin@newsonlineng.com

OFFICE ADDRESS

13 Poland Street, London, United Kingdom (UK)

Copyright © 2026 NewsOnline Nigeria

No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

Copyright © 2023 Newsonline Nigeria