Brand Manager at PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is currently recruiting. Apply following the guideline below
PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
Job Requisition ID: JR000197
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Why does the job exist?
- Develop and drive all the brand plans and initiatives in line with the overarching brand strategy.
- Peer Relationships
- Attach organization chart showing manager and direct reports as well as peers.
- Head of Marketing – PZ Wilmar.
- Turnover of unit
- Budget responsibility
- Team Size
- Implement brand strategy to grow and sustain brand performance and profitability.
- Monitor, control and report brand performance through brands health indicators (NNS, GM, MC) and key consumer KPIs (market share, awareness, trial, attribute rating etc.) providing solutions to shortfalls
- Support the management of the NPD process for the brand.
- Support and monitor the implementation of pricing policy for products within the brand portfolio.
- Support the development & execution of approved brand M&C plan within guidelines.
- Understand & apply relevant external environment factors including consumer insights, competitor activity and other internal activity
- Support Product Life Cycle Management including demand forecasting and minimizing residuals.
- Effective execution of Consumer Marketing plans
- Participate actively in company-wide initiatives as required – e.g. Margin Improvement.
Internal & External Relationships:
- Marketing Team
- Cross-functional teams from Finance, Commercial, Supply Chain, HR, NPD, Consumer Insight, Digital
- Local Service providers including Advertising Agencies.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 – 5 years demonstrated experience in Brand Management
- Professional Qualification in Marketing is essential
- IT savvy including the use of MS Office Suite of Applications
Capabilities / Technical skills:
- Consumer Champion
- Insight generation (Developed) Communication (Developed) Digital (Developed).
- Brand propositions (Emerging)
- Strategy (Emerging).
Profit and Growth Champion:
Commercial delivery (Developed) Route To Market (Developed).
- Innovation (Emerging)
- NPD (Developed).
- Personal leadership (Developed)
- Personal drive (Emerging)
- Talent development (Emerging)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply