Big Brother Titans have commenced today, watch BBTitans Live Stream below.
NewsOnline reports that the highly anticipated maiden edition of Africa’s topmost reality TV show, Big Brother Titans, will commence today, live on DStv Channel 198 and GOtv Channel 29.
This online news platform understands that the BBTitans reality television show, which promises to be the biggest takeover on African TV screens, will feature selected housemates from Nigeria and South Africa in one Big Brother House, playing the game for the ultimate prize of $100,000.
Speaking about the commencement of the show, Executive Head, Content, MultiChoice Nigeria, Dr. Busola Tejumola, assured the audience, of 10 weeks of undiluted entertainment from the Big Brother Titans’ house. “This is a special fusion of Big Brother Naija and Big Brother Mzansi, that will surely deliver drama and excitement like never before. The festive period is over, but entertainment is just getting started for the year.
“For the next 72 days, housemates from the two giant nations; Nigeria, and South Africa, will be serving drama, energy, excitement and all round entertainment as they try to outwit one another for the $100,000 grand prize. Viewers will be enjoying special Biggie’s diary sessions, Head of House games, Friday night parties and tasks, live on the dedicated channels, DStv Channel 198 and GOtv Channel 29,” Tejumola said.
NewsOnline Nigeria reports that this edition of Big Brother Titans will hold in South Africa, with BBNaija host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and BB Mzansi host, Lawrence Maleka as co-hosts.
Viewers across the continent will also be able to keep their favourite housemates on the show through the voting options available on Africa Magic website, MyDStv and MyGOtv apps.
To enjoy every moment of BB Titans, customers can download the MyDStv or GOtv app to subscribe or upgrade or set up Auto-Renewal to stay connected without interruptions. Customers can also dial *288# to recharge.
Big Brother Titans live: Watch the BBTitans Live Stream below
Big Brother Titans will be available to stream 24/7 on Showmax, as well as DStv channel 198 and GOtv Channels 29.
How to Watch Big Brother Titans Season 1 Online
- Visit now.dstv.com on a browser on your computer or even your mobile phone. You will need to have a compatible browser installed.
- Login with your email and password. The first time you access the DSTV Now website, you will be required to create an account. You will need an email address, mobile number, and smart card number to create an account.
- Click on the Live TV menu. This shows a list of TV channels available for streaming.
- Scroll down to Big Brother Titan: Live Broadcast Stream (Channel 198).
- Click on the BBTitans tile to begin streaming the show
How to Watch Big Brother Titans Season 1 on Mobile with DSTV App
- Open the DSTV App on your Android or iOS device. You can download the App at the Play Store or App Store. To download DSTV Now for Android Click Here and to Download DSTV Now for iOS Click Here
- Login with your DSTV Account Credentials. The first time you login to the DSTV App, you will be required to create an account. You will need an email address, mobile number, and your smart card number to create an account.
- Tap on the DSTV Menu icon
- Tap on the Live TV menu. This shows a list of TV channels available for streaming
- Scroll down to Big Brother Titans: Live Broadcast
- Tap on the BBTitans item to begin streaming the show
In order to stream Big Brother Titans on the web or on mobile with the DSTV App or website, you will be required to be a current subscriber of DSTV. Additionally, you will need an internet data plan (ideally an unlimited data plan) with a high-speed internet connection (ideally 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, or 5G).
Watching Big Brother Titans on Showmax
Showmax offers the option of two main subscription plans, each split into two variations. The Showmax plan is ₦2900 and supports multiple devices including mobile, smart TV, gaming consoles, while the Showmax Mobile plan is priced at ₦1,200 and is exclusively available for mobile use.
In addition to watching BBTitans, subscribers can access exciting and interesting Series, Movies, TV shows, and Kids shows. If you are interested in live sports and news, you can opt for the Showmax Pro and Showmax Pro Mobile plans, which are priced at ₦6300 and ₦3200, respectively.
All plans provide access to Big Brother Titans. The difference between the mobile plans and the full packages is that the mobile plans only allow you to watch on one device (a smartphone), while the full packages allow you to watch on up to five devices, although only two can be used at the same time.
Note that Showmax is available at no cost to DSTV Premium subscribers and at 50% discount for subscribers of other packages.
How to Watch Big Brother Titans Season 1 on Showmax
- Open the Showmax app on your device or visit the showmax.com website on your browser. You can download the App at the PlayStore or Apple Store. It is also available for your Smart TV and Gaming Console. To download Showmax for Android, Click Here, and to Download Showmax for iOS, Click Here
- Signup with your email, password, and phone number. If you have already registered, just sign-in.
- Tap on the Big Brother Titans Live Broadcast Banner to start live streaming.
Best VPN for Watching Big Brother Titans Outside Nigeria, South Africa, Africa
CyberGhost is one of the best VPN to unblock and watch Big Brother Titans from anywhere in the world. You can pick servers in Nigeria, South Africa, and the United Kingdom making it one of the most versatile options. The service supports up to 7 devices simultaneously as well as military grade 256-bit AES encryption, split tunneling, and data leak protection.
NordVPN is a good option if you want to pick South Africa or United Kingdom as your location as those are the only valid server country for ShowMax. You can connect up to 6 devices simultaneously. For more info.
3. SurfShark VPN
Surfshark is one of the best VPN for Showmax, a great choice for watching BBTitan. This service offers over 3200 servers in over 99 countries, including Nigeria, South Africa, and United Kingdom. For more info, Visit Site
4. Ivacy VPN
With over 3500 servers in more than 100 locations, Ivacy is one of the best VPN providers as far as coverage is concerned. In Africa, the service boasts of 62 servers in 4 DSTV/Showmax countries namely: South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, and Seychelles. For more info, Click Here
This is another option with good coverage in Africa, boasting 69 servers in 4 DSTV/Showmax countries in the continent, namely: South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, Angola. PureVPN supports 256-bit encryption, p2p tunneling, and can be used with up to 10 login accounts. Learn More
ExpressVPN is good for picking South Africa and Kenya. You get a 30 day money back guarantee. You get best in class encryption with AES 256. This service also offers you the best in class privacy with private DNS. Click Here
This is another good choice if you want to pick South Africa. With 15 servers in the country, they come highly recommended by users. BulletVPN also specifically lists DSTV as one of the services it help bypass geo-blocking restrictions. It supports up to 6 devices simultaneously. Click Here
How to Watch Big Brother Titans on Showmax Outside Nigeria / Africa
- Connect to a Server in a location where ShowMax is not blocked with your VPN. e.g. South Africa or Nigeria. You have to first download and install your chosen VPN app for your device. ExpressVPN and NordVPN are good options.
- Open the Showmax app on your device or visit the website on your browser. You have to download it and login. Download the Showmax App at the Google Play Store or App Store. You also need a valid subscription.
- Scroll down to the Live Channels section
- Tap on the Big Brother Titans Banner to start streaming.
- You can also read our article on ShowMax to learn more about the service and subscription costs as well as how to reduce your data usage while streaming.
How to Watch Big Brother Titans on DSTV App outside Nigeria / Africa
- Using your VPN, connect to a Server in a location where the DSTV App is not blocked. e.g. South Africa or Nigeria. You have to first download and install your chosen VPN app for your device. BulletVPN and CyberGhost are good options. Note that you have to be a active DSTV subscriber to use this approach.
- Open the DSTV App on your Device. You have to download it and login. To download DSTV Now for Android Click Here and to Download DSTV Now for iOS Click Here. You also need to have a valid DSTV subscription.
- Tap on Live TV. This shows a list of available live TV channels categorised in tabs like Recently Watched, All Channels, Sports, General Entertainment, News and Commerce, etc
- Tap on the All Channels tab. This shows a list of all live TV channels available on the app.
- Scroll Down to Channel 198 and Tap on Big Brother Titans: Live Broadcast. You can also read our article on the DSTV App to learn more about the service as well as how to reduce your data usage while streaming.
How to Watch Big Brother Titans Live Streams on DSTV App on your Smart TV
You can stream BBTitans on your smart TV as long as your Smart TV has support for the DSTV App. DSTV App are available on some recent Smart TVs from Samsung, LG, and Hisense. To check if your Smart TV supports the DSTV App, visit the App Store of the TV and search for DSTV. Note that you also need to be an active DSTV subscriber to use this method.
Now, here is how to watch live streams of Big Brother Titans on your smart TV with the DSTV App:
- Connect your TV to the Internet. Depending on your TV you can do this via Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable.
- Search for DSTV App on your Smart TV. Open the App store of your Smart TV and search for DSTV. If the DSTV App is supported on your TV as well as in your country, you will see the DSTV App.
- Install the DSTV App. Once the App is installed your TV will display a code on the screen. This code will have to be entered on the DSTV now website before your smart TV will be setup for DSTV.
- Sign in to the DSTV Now site. Using your Laptop or Desktop computer visit now.dstv.com and sign in with your DSTV account. If you have never used DSTV App before, you will have to create a DSTV account first.
- Visit now.dstv.com/tv. Once signed in, go to now.dstv.com/tv and enter the code displayed on the TV, then click on the Sign in on TV button.
- Go to Live TV. Once the code is entered successfully, your TV will be able to access DSTV via the Internet. Using the control of your TV select Live TV from the menu.
- Select BBTitans. Using the remote control of your smart TV navigate to the Big Brother Titans stream and select it. Congratulations, you can now watch BBTitans Live stream on your smart TV.
How to Watch Big Brother Titans Live Streams on Showmax on your Smart TV
If you are not a DSTV subscriber and want to watch BBTitans on your Smart TV, this guide is for you. Showmax is not just for streaming on mobile, you can also stream on your smart TV.
Here is how to watch Big Brother Titans live streams on your smart TV with Showmax:
- Connect your TV to the Internet. Using Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable, connect your TV to the internet.
- Search for Showmax on your Smart TV. Open the App store of your Smart TV and search for Showmax. If Showmax is supported on your TV and country, you will see the Showmax App.
- Install Showmax. Once the App is installed your TV, launch the app and a code will be displayed on the TV screen. This code will have to be entered on the Showmax website before your smart TV will be setup for Showmax.
- Sign in to the Showmax website. Using your Laptop or Desktop computer or even your mobile phone, visit www.showmax.com and sign in with your DSTV account. You will have to create a Showmax account if this is your first time.
- Visit www.showmax.com/link. Once signed in, go to www.showmax.com/link and enter the code displayed on the TV, then click on the Link button.
- Select BBTitans. Using the remote control of your smart TV navigate to the Big Brother Titans stream and select it. Congratulations, you can now watch Big Brother Titans Live stream on your smart TV.