Maduka Okoye Biography and Profile of Super Eagles Goalkeeper who is making ladies go gaga on social media can be accessed below.
NewsOnline reports that Super Eagles’ first-choice goalkeeper, Maduka Okoye has been the cynosure of all eyes especially ladies in the ongoing Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) 2021.
Nicknamed “Madu”, his good looks and impressive physique has set many tongues wagging.
Okoye’s profile has been on the rise since the youngster became a Nigerian international.
The German-born goalie made his debut for the Super Eagles against Brazil in October 2019 when he was valued at €150,000 and still struggling at Fortuna Dusseldorf.
The German-born goalie played for the youth teams of Bayer Leverkusen and Fortuna Düsseldorf prior to his transfer to Sparta Rotterdam in July 2020.
On the back of his excellent performances in 2020-2021, Sparta Rotterdam extended Okoye’s contract and they are hoping to make a tidy profit if he is sold before June 2025.
Maduka Okoye Biography
Maduka started his football career in the youth team of Bayern Leverkusen in 2012.
He later joined the youth team of Fortuna Dusseldorf in 2017 before eventually playing for their senior team.
In 2018 he became a regular in the senior squad of Fortuna Dusseldorf II.
He finished the 2018/2019 season by conceding 25 goals and keeping three clean sheets in 15 appearances.
He resumed the next season with the team and played against Schalke, where his team won in August 2019.
Maduka made his Sparta Rotterdam in July 2020.
On 30 November 2017, the coach of the Nigerian National Team, Gernot Rohr, talked about his plans to invite Maduka to the Nigerian National Team before the 2018 World Cup, but the plans weren’t a success.
On 20 February 2019, during an interview conducted by German-based Nigerian sports journalist, Oma Akatugba, Maduka hinted that he’s open to an invitation by the Nigerian National Team and ever willing to wear the green and white
Maduka, two days later, after the interview, was invited for the Nigeria U23 squad and was added to the 2019 African U-23 Cup of Nations qualifier against Libya U-23 but failed to make a debut due to club engagement.
On 13 October 2019, he made his international debut as a substitute in a friendly match against Brazil, ending 1–1
Maduka Okoye Relationship with P-Square
Mr. Okoye is the brother to the father of famous Nigerian musicians, P-Square, whose real names are Peter Okoye and Paul Okoye.
This makes Maduka a direct cousin of the twin music stars and their elder brother/former manager, Jude Okoye.
Maduka Okoye’s relationship with the music trio was revealed via Instagram after the Goalkeeper got engaged by the P Square brothers after Sparta Rotterdam signed him.
He posted a picture of himself in the club with a caption that said, “happy to sign for this tremendous and traditional club. Can’t wait to get started with the new chapter in my career. Proud to be a Spartan.”
Following the post, Paul took to the comments section to congratulate him for his deal.
Paul, also known as iamKingrudy, then went further and posted Maduka’s picture on his page to further congratulate him with a positive, revealing caption: “when your kid bro is making you proud. Congrats @madukaokoye.”
While both did not exactly state their relationship and on what terms they were brothers, it was easy to conclude from their last names, and their different Dad’s that they were cousins.
Maduka Okoye has, for the most part, since achieving fame, never really talked about his girlfriend until September 2021.
Prior to showing off his girl last month, the Rotterdam goalkeeper had never been spotted with any girl.
However, it is clear that the Nigerian native now has a woman he can call his own after he posted a picture of himself and a lady in a black gown hugging each other.
A caption under the picture read “My Queen” cleared the uncertainty on whether the lady in question was his girl.
The lady’s name has not been revealed yet, and the angle of the pose makes it difficult to ascertain who she is. Nevertheless, from what c an be seen in the picture, she seems very pretty.
House and Cars
Maduka seems to be caught in the middle when it comes to whether he is an extrovert or an introvert.
While he doesn’t exactly go about flaunting all his wealth on social media as most of his age would do, he is not exactly overly secretive with his properties.
When it comes to his house, Maduka has never pictured himself, claiming he has a home in Europe, nor has he ever been seen anywhere talking about his house.
This, however, does not mean that the Nigerian literally doesn’t have a house.
It is possible that he has houses set up in Nigeria just like most of the country’s international footballers love to do. If this is the case, then it will get to be revealed in time.
Maduka seems to be a lover of Benz as he has been seen with two different Benz cars.
After his debut for Sparta Rotterdam, where they lost, Maduka posted a picture that looked like he was chilling in an unmentioned area.
in an Instagram post, he was pictured sitting on a wine-plated Mercedes-Benz AMG, a car that was at the time estimated to be worth 78 million Naira.
There’s also a video from Oma sports TV on YouTube where Maduka had to show the representative of the sports TV around Rotterdam, Netherlands.
In the video, Maduka was seen using a Mercedes-AMG GLE coupe, a car estimated to be worth 30 million Naira.
Salary And Net Worth
While Maduka is still very active with Rotterdam, his salary is a thing kept in the dark.
Unlike most clubs that post their players’ earning caps, the club tends to hide their player earnings for reasons best known to them.
Maduka’s hidden salary with Rotterdam makes it difficult to place the young Nigerian net worth, but clearly, he seems very comfortable as his choice of cars shows.
Given how long he has been playing (from 2012 to now) and the fact that he made his first real appearances at the senior stage just last year, then Maduka would not be doing bad for himself.
Considering these metrics, his net worth is estimated to be between 1 million dollars to 3 million dollars.
Maduka Okoye Profile: Biography of Super Eagles Goalkeeper Making Ladies Go Gaga
Here are things you need to know about him:
1. Maduka Emilio Okoye (born 28 August 1999) was born in Düsseldorf to a Nigerian father and a German mother.
2. He left Nigeria at six and did not return for 14 years.
3. Born of Enugu-Nigeria father and a German mother, he spent brief times in Enugu, Abuja, and Lagos before he was ferried to Germany where he spent his formative years and become a professional footballer
4. He was groomed at Bayer Leverkusen’s academy before joining Fortuna Dusseldorf in 2017 where he has been manning the post for the reserves.
5. In July 2020, Okoye signed for Eredivise side Sparta Rotterdam.
6. On 30 November 2017, former coach Gernot Rohr talked about his plans to invite Maduka to the National Team before the 2018 World Cup but the plans weren’t successful
7. On 20 February 2019, during an interview conducted by German-based sports journalist, Oma Akatugba, Maduka hinted that he’s open to an invitation by the National Team and ever willing to wear the green and white.
8. On 22 February 2019, he was invited to the Nigerian U23 Team for the 2019 African U-23 Cup of Nations qualifier against Libya U-23 by Imama Amapakabo, the coach of the Nigeria U23 Team, but failed to make a debut, due to club engagement.
9. On 9 May 2019, Maduka was again invited to the Nigerian U23 Team for the 2019 African U-23 Cup of Nations qualifier against Sudan U-23.
10. On 26 July 2019, the coach of the Nigerian National Team, Gernot Rohr, hinted that he is shifting his focus to Maduka as he looks to solve the goalkeeping crisis that has rocked his team since Carl Ikeme quit due to illness.
11. On 14 August 2019, Rohr invited Maduka for a friendly against Ukraine that was played on 10 September 2019 in Dnipro-Arena.
12. On 13 October 2019, he made his international debut as a substitute in a friendly match against Brazil, ending 1–1.