Simple steps and requirements for Spain Visa Application in Nigeria have been shared by News Online.
News Online understands that Spain is one European country on the list of Nigerians, especially those who want to connect the other countries of Europe. If you are one of the persons interested in traveling to Spain, this article is for you, to enable you to process and acquire a Spain visa in Nigeria.
Of the categories of visas available, this article’s focus will be on the visiting visa, which is a time-limited visa that grants you temporary entry into the country.
Requirements for Spain Visa in Nigeria
As part of the requirements you need to fulfill to gain entry into Spain, you must possess the following;
- Nigerian International Passport,
- Be financial capable,
- Have all necessary travel documents and be a law-abiding citizen.
Now that you know the requirements, it is time to visit the Spanish Embassy in Nigeria or the Visa Application Centre (VAC) in Lagos or Abuja to formalize your application at this address: Mano House, Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, (Opposite Treasure Garden Estate, 3rd Roundabout, Lekki-Epe Expressway) Lekki Phase 1, Lagos and 38, Lobita Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja, Nigeria.
How to Apply for Spain Visa in Nigeria
Below are the steps to follow for your Visa application;
- Download and properly fill the application form.
- Submit the form at the Embassy or VAC, between 8am-2pm, Monday-Friday, along with all other required documents. Visa processing charges can be paid through Guaranty Trust Bank counter at the VAC.
Meanwhile, below are the required supporting documents:
- 3 colored copies of your passport’s data page
- Signed and completed application form
- Resident permit attached to your passport (for non-Nigerians living in Nigeria)
- Letter of introduction from your organization or company if you are self-employed. Note that this letter should specify your leave dates.
- Payslips of the past 6 months
- Personal statement of account of the past 6months, plus that of your company, if you are traveling on sponsorship.
- General income generated by shares certificate or bonds and proof of connection to Nigeria (marriage).
- Evidence of accommodation for the duration of your stay.
- Flight ticket reservation, plus the return ticket.
- Marriage and birth certificates, if you are traveling with your spouse.
- Birth certificates for 18years-old traveling without their parents or guidance, as well as sworn affidavit from their parents authorizing the travel. The affidavit must be approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Lastly, ensure there are no pages added to your passport, as that will not be accepted. Make sure that you follow the information diligently.