Direct Link to Access up to 3 Million Naira CBN Loan 2022 can be accessed below.
Newsonline reports that the Central Bank of Nigeria is currently providing unsecured loans (collateral-free loan) of up to N3,000,000 (three million Nairas) to small businesses under a scheme called the Agric-Business/Small and Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS). if you’re interested, read this guide and see link at the end of this article.
- Agriculture & Agro-allied Processing
- Art & Entertainment
- Automobile Services
- Fashion and Dressmaking
- Catering & Event Management
- Courier & Delivery Services
- Creative Industry
- Apparels and Textiles
- Health Services
- Welding and fabrication
- Animal Husbandry
- Cosmetics, Beauty, and Makeup Artistry
- Electrical and Electronics
- POP and Tiling
- Kerbs and Electric Pole making
Funding under the Scheme must be for start-ups, business expansion or revitalization of struggling companies. The loan conditions will be as follows:
- Loan amount: Up to N3,000,000
- Interest: 5% per annum for regular and 0% for non-interest AGSMEIS
- Tenor: Up to 7 years (depending on nature/gestation period of the project)
- Moratorium: Maximum of 18 months for principal and 6 months on interest.
To access the AGMEIS loan, there are some conditions that must be met:
Interested Applicants must undergo training by a CBN certified Entrepreneurship
- Development Institution (EDI)
- Interested Applicants will apply for the loan through the CBN accredited EDI
- The application will then be sent to CBN through NIRSAL MFB by the EDI, for processing.
- Those qualified will be contacted and given the loan.
- Fill clearly the form with all the details required, sign, and get them authenticated by the
Requirements either during the application or before final approval/disbursement
- Certificate issued by a CBN certified EDI
- Details of two (2) Guarantors
- Valid ID card
- A Business Plan provided by the EDI
How to Apply
Interested individuals should Click here to Apply
Choose if you are a new or existing applicant