APPLY For Bayelsa, Kogi, and Imo Governorship Election INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023 below.
Newsonline Nigeria reports that the Independent Electoral Commission INEC Adhoc Staff Engagement for the 2023 Bayelsa, Kogi, and Imo Governorship Election Is still ongoing. Interested applicants should check the application details below. The application closing date is October 2nd, 2023.
The Independent National Electoral Commission INEC was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country.
1. Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO):
Requirement: Must be a Public/Civil Servant on Grade Level 10-14 OR Registration Area Officers/INEC staff not engaged in other duties (GL 1014).
2. Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager
Requirement: Must be a Head of School or a staff (GL 07 and above) of the school/ institution/ public building hosting the RAC.
3. Presiding Officer (PO) Or Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)
Requirements: Must be a Serving Corps member OR A penultimate student of a Federal/State tertiary institution in Nigeria with a knowledge of IT OR A Permanent staff of an MDA with an OND qualification or on GLO710 OR A former corps member (Not later than 2021 (i.e 2021, 2022, 2023)
4. Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH)
Requirements: Applicants for this category must have an IT background, Must be a suitable INEC ICT Staff (State & HQ) of the Commission not engaged in any other duties, Applicants must not be a political party member, Applicants must not have demonstrated or expressed support for any candidate or party, Applicants must reside in the STATE selected except for RATECHS.
Closing Date: 2nd October 2023
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should apply via https://pres.inecnigeria.org/app/inec-iasd/check-eligibility
What should have before registering:
Before you register on the recruitment portal, please ensure you have the following ready:
1. A functional email address.
2. A functioning mobile phone number.
3. A personal bank account number.
4. A recent, white background Passport Photograph not larger than SMB.
5. Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
6. A valid Staff ID No./StudentiID No (as displayed on your ID Card)
7. An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members (not earlier than 2018).
8. NYSC Callup Number for current corps members, 2022.
9. A copy of highest qualification in .pdf format
10. A copy of means of identification in Jpg or jpeg format