ADVERTISEMENT
  • About Us
  • Advertise
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
Thursday, May 21, 2026
NewsOnline Nigeria
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
NewsOnline Nigeria
No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Home Headline

Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order By Nigerian Army In Southeast

by NewsOnline Nigeria
May 9, 2021
in Headline, Crime Watch
0
Nigerian Army

A soldier has leaked shoot-at-sight order given by the Nigerian Army in Orlu, Imo State, Southeast Nigeria.

 

News Online reports that a yet-to-be-identified Nigerian Army soldier has warned residents of Orlu town in Imo State to either relocate or be vigilant as some personnel had allegedly been given a shoot-at-sight order in the ongoing battle with the Eastern Security Network operatives, ESN.

 

ALSO: Falana Highlights Constitutional Grounds For Buhari Impeachment (Full List)

 

The soldier, who spoke pidgin English in audio obtained by SaharaReporters, added that he would not carry out the plan, and therefore, he had been allegedly marked by the army commander to be arrested and possibly killed.

[the_ad id=”9328″]

Orlu has been a battleground of recent between the army and ESN operatives, with the military saying on Friday that it killed 11 ESN and IPOB operatives in a gun duel.

 

The soldier, who is attached to the 302 Artillery Regiment, Onitsha, Anambra State, warned residents of the town to relocate based on their commander’s alleged order.

 

Breaking: Truckload Of Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha

 

In the audio obtained by SaharaReporters, the soldier said, “They first carried us (deployed us) to Maiduguri (Borno State). Then, 25 of us came back hoping that the matter was ended. Then they carried us to 302 Artillery, Onitsha. All of us were inside the barracks in Onitsha till 12pm this afternoon.

 

“When the fight ended in Orlu, the commander now said anybody we see, we should fire them.

 

“I beg you, because of God, if your person is in Orlu, from now till Monday, try to inform them. Tell them to change the location for now. Immediately I left the barracks, the commander said I was going out to expose them and make sure they get me and kill me.

[the_ad id=”9328”]

“See the cloth that I am putting on. I didn’t buy these clothes with my money, if you follow this line, I was given this cloth and I have kept my uniform.”

Previous Post

Breaking: Truckload Of Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha

Next Post

Just In: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Catholic Church For His Mistakes

Next Post
Father Mbaka

Just In: Father Mbaka Apologizes To Catholic Church For His Mistakes

Trending Stories

Nigerian Army

Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order By Nigerian Army In Southeast

Tonye Cole

BREAKING: Tonye Cole Withdraws From Rivers APC Governorship Primary Race

Fubara

BREAKING: Fubara Forced Out of Rivers APC Governorship Primary Amid Supremacy Battle With Wike

Notti Osama Video Footage

WATCH Notti Osama Video Footage Of Death On Tiktok, Twitter, & Reddit

Caleb University Female Student Leaked Sextape Goes Viral, Sparks Social Media Frenzy (Watch Here)

Step-by-Step Guide To Apply For Tinted Glass Permit Online

Sex Tape

President 50-Year Old Daughter’s Sex Tape Breaks The Internet (WATCH HERE)

Watch Viral Sex Video of Anambra Married Woman

Watch Viral Sex Video Of Anambra Married Woman With Husband’s Best Friend

Tiwa Savage Sex Tape

Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Resurfaces Online After US Interview (WATCH HERE)

Adewole Adebayo

BREAKING: Adewole Adebayo, 12 Others Expelled From Social Democratic Party (FULL LIST)

Latest Stories

Hantavirus Update Today

Hantavirus Update Today — Latest Cases, Death Toll & Global Tracking

Fubara

BREAKING: Fubara Forced Out of Rivers APC Governorship Primary Amid Supremacy Battle With Wike

Adewole Adebayo

BREAKING: Adewole Adebayo, 12 Others Expelled From Social Democratic Party (FULL LIST)

Tonye Cole

BREAKING: Tonye Cole Withdraws From Rivers APC Governorship Primary Race

Jonathan, AGF

BREAKING: Jonathan, AGF Move to Strike Out Suit Challenging 2027 Election Eligibility

Impact Investors Foundation

Impact Investors Foundation Unveils GESI Baseline Report at 4th Gender Impact Investment Summit in Lagos

Tokunbo Wahab

Ayobami Celebrates Tokunbo Wahab at 54 for Leadership, Mentorship and Public Service Impact

Union Bank

Union Bank Marks 2026 International Day of the Boy Child with School Outreach in Lagos

Sterling

Sterling Financial Deepens Market Confidence as Assets Cross ₦4tn, Profit Jumps 53% in Q1 2026

Tinubu Presidency

Tinubu Presidency Knocks Peter Obi Over Rwanda Trip Comments, Says Diplomacy Not ‘Reality TV’

NewsOnline 2026

Get the Latest Naija News, Breaking News, Top Stories, World News, Business, Politics & Entertainment from NewsOnline Nigeria.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Advertise
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

ALERT US

Important Press Releases, Special Investigations: admin@newsonlineng.com

OFFICE ADDRESS

13 Poland Street, London, United Kingdom (UK)

Copyright © 2026 NewsOnline Nigeria

No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

Copyright © 2023 Newsonline Nigeria