NERC Recruitment 2022 (57 Positions) Apply Online @ careers.nerc.gov.ng.
The commission announced the recruitment in a notice signed by its management on Monday.
Interested candidates can apply online @ careers.nerc.gov.ng on or before date 15th June, 2022.
Some of the roles that need to be performed include senior management positions, compliance duties; Deputy Director-General for Legal Affairs; Chief Executive, Tariffs and Rates; manager assistant; Customer complaints and guides, market analysis and competition.
NERC stated that the selected candidates will be recruited in various departments, including market and competition analysis, usage setting, electrical engineering, consumer protection, finance and accounting, data collection and analysis.
Applicants only need to submit one application and multiple applications will be disqualified.
NERC also stated that only shortlisted candidates will be recruited for the next recruitment process.
“Applicants should note that this is a fully online application process and that no paperwork application or CV should be sent to the Commission,” the report said. Eligible candidates are invited to apply to join our team in developing an exciting Nigerian validation career. The energy supply industry in this position.
Recent 2022 Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment Notices:
- Principal Manager, Internal Audit
- Senior Manager, Internal Audit
- Analyst I – Human Resources
- Principal Manager, Protocol
- Analyst I, Data Aggregation Platform (DAP)
- Analyst I – Licensing
- Principal Manager – Tariff and Rates
- Principal Manager, Corporate Planning Strategy
- Assistant Manager – Customer Complaints
- Analyst I, Research Analytics
- Principal Manager – Legal
- Assistant Manager – Generation Safety
- Analyst I – Software / IT Support
- Deputy General Manager, Communication
- Analyst I, Accounts
- Analyst I – Customer Complaints
- Principal Manager, Renewable Energy
- Principal Manager – Compliance
- Senior Manager – Tariff and Rates
- Senior Manager, System Planning
- Analyst II – IT Support
- Analyst I – Consumer Enlightenment and Education
- Analyst II, Accounts
- Senior Manager – Compliance
- Analyst II, Front Desk Officer
- Assistant Manager, New Media
- Senior Manager, Transmission Services
- Analyst I – Customer Service Standards
- Principal Manager – Research (Data Aggregation Platform)
- Manager – Tariff and Rates
- Analyst I, Front Desk Officer
- Manager – Performance Monitoring
- Assistant Manager – Customer Service Standards
- Manager, New Media
- Manager – Generation Services
- Assistant Manager – Corporate Planning and Strategy (CPS)
- Assistant Manager – Metering Standards
- Deputy General Manager – Legal
- Assistant Manager – Accounts
- Manager, Transmission System Operations
- Assistant Manager – Tariff and Rates
- Assistant Manager – Compliance
- Manager – Metering Standards
- Manager – Accounts
- Manager – Regulatory Financial Reporting Analysis
- Assistant Manager – Regulatory Financial Reporting Analysis
- Senior Manager – Regulatory Financial Reporting Analysis
- Analyst I – Market Analysis and Competition
- Senior Manager – Market Analysis and Competition
- Assistant Manager – Network Safety
- Assistant Manager – Market Analysis and Competition
- Manager, Engineering Standards
- Manager – Market Analysis and Competition
- Assistant Manager – Generation Services
- Assistant Manager – Research Analytics
- Analyst I – Tariff and Rates
- Senior Manager, Distribution
Validity of the application
12:00 midnight: July 15, 2022
Official Portal: careers.nerc.gov.ng
How to Apply for NERC Recruitment 2022
- Applicants should please note that this is a completely online application process, and no paper application and CVS should be sent to the Commission.
- Applicants are required to submit only one (1) application and as a result of multiple applications the applicant will be disqualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next recruitment process.