ADVERTISEMENT
  • About Us
  • Advertise
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
Thursday, August 20, 2026
NewsOnline Nigeria
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
NewsOnline Nigeria
No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
ADVERTISEMENT
Home Jobs & Opportunities

N-Power Batch C Payment: Two Months After, FG Payment Claim Remains Audio

by NewsOnline Nigeria
November 9, 2021
in Jobs & Opportunities, Featured
0
Umar-Farouq

Umar-Farouq

N-Power Batch C Payment: Two Months After, FG Payment claim has remained audio.

 

 

Newsonline reports that nearly two months after the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development said it has commenced the payment of arrears of stipends for batches A and B of the 2016 and 2018 volunteers of the N-Power programme nationwide, Bizwatch Nigeria has discovered that hundreds of genuine beneficiaries are still yet to receive an alert.

 

 

ALSO: FG Begins Npower Batch C Payment For October 2021

 

Recall that according to a statement issued in September 2021 in Abuja by the Permanent Secretary in the Ministry, Alhaji Bashir Alkali, of the over 14, 000 beneficiaries owed since last year (2020), the accounts of 9,066 volunteers were cleared for final payment.

“Based on this reality, the five months allowance arrears of these volunteers, totalling N150,000 each is currently being paid. They have started receiving credit alerts today,” Alkali had said on September 17.

 

But several beneficiaries insist the ministry is lying — as usual.

 

The disengaged N-Power volunteers have now threatened to take legal action against the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Hajiya Sadiya Farouq, for “deceiving the Nigerian public that she had paid them the owed stipends”.

 

ALSO: Nasims Management Reveals When Npower Batch C Payment Will Start

 

Some of the affected volunteers said that only 200 had received payments out of 14,000 that are being owed the five-month allowances.

 

The 200 recipients are said to be moles planted among them to disorganise the exited NPower members.

 

A source said, “The concerned members of 500,000 Disengaged Npower Beneficiaries have concluded to sue the Federal Government to court. We also demand to know full details of Sadiya’s so-called training for the disengaged N–Power beneficiaries.”

 

ALSO: NASIMS Speaks On Who Is In Charge Of Npower Batch C Payment

 

The disappointed Nigerian youth added: “The minister can’t be trusted. She publicly said she has paid 14,000 beneficiaries their five months backlog of outstanding debts, but only 200 have received alerts. And we believe these are agents planted by Sadiya in most of the N-Power forums to distract the rest of us and the masses.”

N-Power is a popular scheme of the National Social Investments Programme (NSIP).

Previous Post

BREAKING: FG Begins Npower Batch C Payment For October 2021

Next Post

BREAKING: Naira Slumps Against U.S Dollar At Official Market

Next Post
dollar to naira exchange rate

BREAKING: Naira Slumps Against U.S Dollar At Official Market

Trending Stories

Umar-Farouq

N-Power Batch C Payment: Two Months After, FG Payment Claim Remains Audio

Ann Mbene, founder and weight loss consultant at HueBeautyGlam

Ann Mbene On Breaking The Weight Loss Stigma in Nigeria

Canada

Canada Invites 1,000 Express Entry Candidates to Apply for Permanent Residence

Abel Enitan

BREAKING: Tinubu Appoints Abel Enitan as New Head of Civil Service of the Federation

Baltasar Engonga Wife Video Knacking Another Man

Watch Full Baltasar Engonga Wife Video Knacking Another Man [#BaltasarEngonga]

FG ₦50m Loan to Build

How To Apply For FG ₦50m Loan to Build, Buy House at 6% Interest

NELFUND Student Loans

Tinubu Directs EFCC Recoveries, Unclaimed Dividends to Fund NELFUND Student Loans

Onaiyekan

Onaiyekan Defies Presidency, Says ‘I’m Not Afraid of Anybody’ Over Tinubu Meeting Remarks

Osasikemwen Ighile

Five Practical Holiday Saving Habits for Nigerian Households By Osasikemwen Ighile

JAMB Past Questions

Download JAMB Past Questions & Answers PDF From 1983 Till Date [All Subjects]

Latest Stories

NELFUND Student Loans

Tinubu Directs EFCC Recoveries, Unclaimed Dividends to Fund NELFUND Student Loans

Onaiyekan

Onaiyekan Defies Presidency, Says ‘I’m Not Afraid of Anybody’ Over Tinubu Meeting Remarks

Canada

Canada Invites 1,000 Express Entry Candidates to Apply for Permanent Residence

South Africa

BREAKING: FG Orders South Africa to End Xenophobic Attacks Against Nigerians

Abel Enitan

BREAKING: Tinubu Appoints Abel Enitan as New Head of Civil Service of the Federation

Osasikemwen Ighile

Five Practical Holiday Saving Habits for Nigerian Households By Osasikemwen Ighile

Ann Mbene, founder and weight loss consultant at HueBeautyGlam

Ann Mbene On Breaking The Weight Loss Stigma in Nigeria

Zenith Bank

Zenith Bank Hosts 10th Non-Oil Export Seminar August 25, Unveils Global Speakers

US Judge

BREAKING: US Judge Sets August 21 Deadline in Tinubu Records FOIA Case

FCT Minister Wike

FCT Minister Wike Reveals Why Adeleke Won Osun Governorship Election

NewsOnline 2026

Get the Latest Naija News, Breaking News, Top Stories, World News, Business, Politics & Entertainment from NewsOnline Nigeria.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Advertise
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

ALERT US

Important Press Releases, Special Investigations: admin@newsonlineng.com

OFFICE ADDRESS

13 Poland Street, London, United Kingdom (UK)

Copyright © 2026 NewsOnline Nigeria

No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

Copyright © 2023 Newsonline Nigeria