Latest Jamb News On Jamb efacility Portal 2022 has emerged.
NewsOnline reports that the Jamb efacility portal 2022 caps has been opened for UTME and direct entry candidates.
This online news platform understands that the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions.
The board conducts an entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
The board is also charged with the responsibility to administer similar examinations for applicants to Nigerian public and private monotechnics, polytechnics, and colleges of educations. All of these candidates must have obtained the West Africa School Certificate, now West African Examinations Council, WAEC, or its equivalent, National Examination Council (Nigeria), NECO. The pioneer Registrar was Mr. Michael Saidu Angulu who served from inception in 1978 to 1986. The current registrar of Jamb is Professor Ishaq Oloyede who was appointed by president Muhammadu Buhari in August, 2016. Before you proceed to JAMB eFacility portal, checkout Jamb Form.
Options available in the Jamb eFacility Portal 2022:
- Checking JAMB result
- Checking admission status
- JAMB CAPS admission portal
- Correction of data
- CBT center charge
- Printing of mock result
- Change of course/institution
- Syllabus for JAMB UTME
- JAMB Brochure
- Application for transfer
- Admission Letter
- Jamb Regularization
- JAMB Registration Form
- Admission Status, etc.
How to Access the Jamb Online eFacility Portal 2022 Login
- Goto the e-facility portal -> https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- Click on the create new account button under e-facility account/login
- Fill the text boxes with your correct email and answer to security question
- Proceed to your email account, open the mail sent to you and click on the confirmation link
- Enter the necessary details as requested to create your account
- Login to your Jamb profile by entering your username and password
How to Check Your Result on JAMB eFacility Portal
- Visit the JAMB exam result checking portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility_/CheckUTMEResults.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the required column.
- Click on ‘Check My Results’.
- The portal will load your result if it’s ready.
How to Check Admission Status on JAMB eFacility Portal 2022
In case you don’t have an account with JAMB eFacility Portal (especially candidates from 2016 downward), you will have to create one to check your admission status. If you already have a JAMB profile, jump to the five (5) simple steps outlined below on how to check your admission status on the JAMB Admission List portal:
- STEP 1: Go to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) E-facility portal – portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- STEP 2: Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- STEP 3: After a successful login, scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- STEP 4: Select your Exam year and supply your registration number in the required columns.
- STEP 5: Finally, click on the ‘Check Admission Status‘ button to access your JAMB admission status.