Simple Steps and application process on how to get Uk Work Permit Visa 2023.
If you want to enter the UK for education or to find work, you will need a work visa permit to start working in the country. In this blog, we’ll be looking at the application procedure for a UK work visa in 2023 and how you can obtain it. If you are looking to move to the UK and find work, make sure you go through this as we will be discussing the work visa and its importance in detail.
TYPES OF UK WORK VISA
The following are the Types of UK work visa:
1. Long-term UK Work visa
This vise has the following categories:
- Ministry of Religion Visa
- Healthcare Worker Visa
- Specialist Worker Visa
- Scale Up Worker Visa
- International Spokesperson Visa
2) Short-term UK Work Visa
The following are the categories included in this visa:
- Charity Worker Visa
- International Agreement Visa
- Religious Worker Visa
- Graduate Visa
- Seasonal Worker Visa
- Youth Mobility Scheme Visa
- Graduate Trainee Visa
3) Other types of UK work visas
The following are some other types of visas:
- Startup Visa
- Global Talent Visa
- Innovator Visa
WORK VISA DURATION
A long-term work visa can provide a 3 to 5 years maximum length of stay while a short -term visa can last for 6 to 12 months.
Eligibility Criteria for a UK Work Visa
In order to apply for the UK Work Visa, all the candidates need to meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must be adult qualified healthcare professionals in order to apply for opportunities in the Healthcare sector.
- Candidates are only eligible to work if their employer is approved from the Home-office
- Candidates need to have a sponsorship certificate indicating their employment offer from their employer.
- Before applying for work visa, candidates must have a confirmed employment offer
- Candidates must have a minimum paid salary to the job type.
- Candidates can only do the job that available in eligible occupation.
- Candidates must be fluent in English writing and speaking
- A valid passport
- Medical test results
- Job Title
- Certification of a clean criminal record
- English Language proficiency score
- Certificate of sponsorship from your employer
- Name of Employer and Sponsor License
- Salary details
- Job occupation code
- Proof of your relationship
- Evidence of Investment Funds
- Bank Statement
The procedure for a UK Work Visa application is online, however, to approve your Biometrics, you need to visit the visa application center.
The duration of the visa application process depends on your visa type. Generally, it can take anywhere from 3 to 11 weeks for the process.