JAMB 2022 Registration Steps To UTME/DE | JAMB Portal Opens.
JAMB Registration Portal 2022 Opens: It is good news for candidates planning to sit for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and Direct Entry examination. The dates and schedule for Jamb Registration 2022 have been announced; candidates can proceed to the main Jamb portal via jamb.gov.ng to begin their enrolment processes.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) had announced that registration for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and the Direct Entry (DE) will take place in 700 Computer-Based Test (CBT) centres nationwide will commence by February 12, 2022. Here, you will be able to learn about the registration fees, how to register and the 2022 examination time table.
JAMB 2022/2023 Registration and Exam Dates
The schedule for the 2022/2023 Jamb Registration and examination are as follows;
- UTME/DE registration starts 12th February 2022 and ends 19th March 2022.
- Mock examination holds on 20th April 2022.
- UTME holds from 20th to 30th April 2022.
To know your exact examination date and center, you will be required to reprint your JAMB slip at some points within the registration process
Meanwhile, it is important to quickly point out that it is now compulsory for applicants to supply their National Identity Number (NIN) before they can register for the 2022 JAMB examinations.
Jamb Portal | Registration Fees
The registration fees for JAMB 2022 registration is #3,500* (three thousand, five hundred naira) for both UTME and DE candidates while the approved CBT service charge is #700* (seven hundred naira). …[*please note that these amounts are 2021 rates, new rates will be updated soon]
How to Register
To register for the 2022 JAMB examination, follow the simple steps below. Note that you will also need to visit any of the accredited JAMB registration centres to fill and complete the online registration form.
- Get Ready an E-mail Account*: The first basic step to start with is to create/or get ready a valid email address
- Get your NIN: It is now compulsory that you get your National Identification Number before you proceed to register for the 2022 UTME.
- Create your Jamb Profile: Proceed to portal.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and click on the ‘Sign up for UTME/DE’ button to create your Jamb profile. It is compulsory to register your Jamb profile before you buy the 2022 registration form. You will need it proceed with the exam registration, checking of your result online, checking admission status, printing of admission letter, etc.
- Check Jamb iBass: According to Jamb, it is recommended that check your eligibility before you proceed to register for the 2022 UTME examination.
- Purchase an e-PIN: Proceed to any participating bank nationwide (see list below) and/or other selling points to buy your Jamb 2022 E-pin registration.
- Visit Accredited CBT Centre: Proceed to any accredited CBT centres with your personal details, Jamb profile and e-PIN or Code to complete your registration.
Jamb e-PIN Selling Points
Candidates can approach or use any of the underlisted selling points to puchase their e-Pin.
- NIPOST: Check with post offices nationwide
- Participating Commercial Banks: (ACCESS, ECOBANK, FIRSTBANK, FCMB, FIDELITY, JAIZ, SKYE, STERLING, UNION, UNITY and ZENITH)
- Mobile Money Operators: Paga, e-Tranzact (PocketMoni), TEASYPay and Packway Projects (Readycash)
- Participating Micro Finance Banks: FUD MFB (Dutse) and Regent MFB (Abuja)
- Online Payment Platforms: SystemSpecs (Remita) and InterSwitch (Quickteller) POS (Citi-Serve)
- ATMs: Use the ATMs of banks listed above (InterSwitch)
- USSD: (NIBSS & ERCAS) for mobile banking
- Embassy: Nigerian Embassies in Abidjan, Accra, Addis Ababa, Buea, Cotonou, Jeddah, Johannesburg and London
*The email account creation is no longer the first step, rather you will Dial *55019*1*NIN# to generate your profile code for JAMB registration.
Good luck with your registration and the examination!