FG has issued fresh directives to all shortlisted N-Power Batch C Applicants.
Newsonline reports that the shortlisted applicants of the N-Power Batch C (stream 1) programme have been asked to provide their biometric data. The ministry of humanitarian affairs, disaster management and social development, the information would be used for the final selection the applicants were asked to provide their required credentials and click proceed on the website to upload them.
The federal government, through the ministry of humanitarian affairs, disaster management and social development, has released new information on the N-Power Batch C (stream 1) programme.
The information on the website of the ministry, https://nasims.gov.ng/, indicates that all shortlisted applicants are requested to immediately enroll their biometric data to qualify for the final selection stage of the programme.
The federal government has asked the shortlisted N-Power Batch C applicants to enroll their bio data. The ministry has instructed the shortlisted candidates to follow some steps. Here are the steps to take to qualify for final selection stage
- Log in to your dashboard and click the “verification” tab
- Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application
- After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”.
- Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
- Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process
- Applicants are to enroll their right thumb, right index, left thumb and left index fingers only for successful enrolment
7. After successful enrolment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment, after successful enrolment, the applicants should check the “verification” tab of their self-service portal to confirm if the capture was successful.