Following the success of the 1st and 2nd batches of mentorship programmes and the emergence of over 40 successful mentees that gained admission into top-ranking universities in the USA, Europe, UK etc.
The Enugu State Scholarship and Education Loans Board are organizing a 3rd batch of the mentorship programme with the same team of experts and mentors to help candidates get into Universities of their choice overseas.
1. Graduates MUST be from Enugu State and want to pursue postgraduate studies in the USA and Europe.
2.1st class graduates have automatic access to this programme with strong supporting documents.
3. Graduates with 2.1 and 2.2 who have written GRE (300 and above)/TOEFL (90 and above)/ IELTS (7.0 and above) high scores.
4. Graduates with 2.1 and 2.2 who have not written the above-mentioned exams but have publications, conferences, etc and can make the mentioned scores in the exams.
Interested candidates MUST obtain an authentic LGA identification letter from his/her LGA of origin.
DESIRABLE QUALITIES OF PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES :
1. Active participation in the training programmes organized by Enugu State Scholarship and Education Loans Board.
2. Excellent performance in the tests and examinations.
3. Strong academic record (publications, transcript and conferences)
Publications, Transcripts, Conferences and LGA identification letters etc.
Enugu State Scholarship and Education Loans Board will hold a workshop/screening and selection exercise and assigning of candidates to mentors as follows:
Date: 9th July 2022
Time: 9 am
VENUE: Nike Lake Resorts Hotel, Enugu.
Come with your LGA identification letter and supporting documents.
NOTE: All past mentees who have not secured Scholarships abroad should attend this programme to reaffirm their commitment.
God bless our youth-friendly Governor who is always willing and ready to assist young Enugu graduates to acquire higher degree training in high-ranking universities abroad through the Enugu State Scholarship and Education Loans Board. This will, in no small measure, bolster the State’s human capital going into the future.