ADVERTISEMENT
  • About Us
  • Advertise
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
Saturday, August 30, 2025
NewsOnline Nigeria
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
NewsOnline Nigeria
No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
ADVERTISEMENT
Home Top Stories

Top 10 Nigeria News Headlines, Naija News For Today, 30 June 2023

Top 10 Nigeria News Headlines, Naija News For Today, Friday 30 June 2023 Can be accessed below:

by NewsOnline Nigeria
June 30, 2023
in Top Stories
0
Nigeria News

Nigeria News

Top 10 Nigeria News Headlines from Naija News Website For Today, 30 June 2023 have been compiled below by NewsOnline Nigeria Reporter.

 

 

NewsOnline has compiled the top 10 Nigeria News Headlines and Naija News from Nigerian newspapers, this means that the latest Naija news, top newspaper headlines, and happenings in Nigeria today can be accessed on this page.

 

Top 10 Nigeria News Headlines, Naija News For Today, Friday 30 June 2023 Can be accessed below:

 

1. The Defence Headquarters has given top officers who are seniors to the newly appointed service chiefs till Monday to voluntarily retire from service. The order was contained in a memo dated June 26 and signed by Maj Gen Y. Yahaya on behalf of the Chief of Defence Staff.

2. President Bola Tinubu has said his path to Presidency was not easy, adding that he had to invoke the spirit of ‘Baba Emilokan’ to overcome various challenges, including the naira redesign and cashless policies of the Central Bank of Nigeria. The President spoke at the palace of the Paramount ruler of Ijebuland, Oba Sikiru Adetona, in Ijebu-Ode, during what he called a thank-you visit to the monarch.

3. The Federal Government has so far saved about N400bn as a result of the removal of subsidy on Premium Motor Spirit, popularly called petrol, since May 31, 2023, when the initiative was officially implemented, oil marketers stated on Thursday.

4. The Nigerian Communications Commission is set to mandate telecommunication firms to attend to their customers within 30 minutes of arriving at any customer care center in the country. This is based on a new document titled, ‘Draft Quality of Service Business Rules,’ on the commission’s website.

5. No fewer than 11 passengers died in a crash that injured eight others around the Ovia Bridge on the Edo State end of the Benin-Lagos Expressway on Thursday. It was gathered that the crash which occurred around 11 am involved a Toyota Hiace 18-seater bus and a truck belonging to the Dangote company.

6. The Ondo State All Progressives Congress says it is looking to arrest peddlers of death rumour on ailing Governor Rotimi Akeredolu. The Ondo State APC Chairman, Mr Ade Adetimehin, said the party was disturbed by various fake news, reporting that the governor had passed away.

7. Spokesman of former President Muhammadu Buhari, Mallam Garba Shehu, yesterday, debunked a social media report that Buhari had in his meeting with his successor, President Bola Tinubu, pleaded that former government officials should not be investigated. Mallam Shehu stated this in a statement, titled “What Buhari didn’t say to President Tinubu.”

8. Three suspected kidnappers terrorising the Ogugu community in Olamaboro LGA of Kogi State were reportedly arrested in a bush close to the community on Tuesday after a tip-off. A source, Mr John Adams, stated that the suspects, alleged to be herders, had some of their gang members staying in Otukpa in Benue State.

9. Presidential Candidate of Labour Party (LP) in the 2023 elections, Mr Peter Obi, has urged leaders at every level in Nigeria to lead by example. The call came against the background of the outrage being expressed by Nigerians over the long convoy of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu during a recent visit to Lagos State.

10. The Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN) has warned that implementation of the proposed hike in electricity tariff by power distribution companies may force more multinational companies to relocate their factories outside Nigeria. President of MAN, Francis Meshioye, who gave the warning while speaking to newsmen, noted that some international manufacturing firms had already exited the country.

That’s the Nigeria News Headlines, Naija News For Today, Friday 30 June 2023 from across Nigerian Newspapers today, kindly check back tomorrow for more. You can also read today’s Naija News on NewsOnline Nigeria.

ADVERTISEMENT
Previous Post

Latest Npower News For Today Friday, 30 June 2023

Next Post

Chinese Yuan Weakens to 7. 2258 Against US Dollar

Next Post
Chinese Yuan

Chinese Yuan Weakens to 7. 2258 Against US Dollar

Trending Stories

El-Rufai

El-Rufai Rules Out 2027 Presidential Bid Under ADC, Names Candidate To Support

Service Chiefs

BREAKING: FG Approves Lifetime Salary Benefits for Retiring Service Chiefs

NNPCL GCEO Bayo Ojulari

BREAKING: NNPCL GCEO Bayo Ojulari Raises Alarm Over Threats to Life, Management Team

Nigeria Immigration Service

BREAKING: Nigeria Immigration Service Hikes Passport Application Fees

Balthazar Video Telegram

Balthazar Video Telegram: Watch All 400 Balthazar Engonga Sex Tapes Here

Rapper Falz

Rapper Falz Announces Engagement, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos

Nigeria News

Top 10 Nigeria News Headlines, Naija News For Today, 30 June 2023

Amaechi

Amaechi Declares 2027 Presidential Ambition Under ADC, Vows Not to Step Down For Atiku, Obi

Innocent Ike

Access Holdings Names Innocent Ike New GMD/CEO Amid Boardroom Tension

Jonathan, Peter Obi

BREAKING: PDP Names Jonathan, Peter Obi Among 2027 Presidential Contenders

Latest Stories

Jonathan, Peter Obi

BREAKING: PDP Names Jonathan, Peter Obi Among 2027 Presidential Contenders

Service Chiefs

BREAKING: FG Approves Lifetime Salary Benefits for Retiring Service Chiefs

GCEO Ojulari

NNPC Under Attack, But Transformation Will Continue – GCEO Ojulari

ASUU

FG Denies Signing 2009 Draft Agreement Document With ASUU

NNPC CEO Bayo Ojulari

NNPC CEO Bayo Ojulari Confirms ₦500m Monthly Losses in Non-Functional Refineries

Rapper Falz

Rapper Falz Announces Engagement, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos

Peter Obi

Peter Obi Condemns Hike in International Passport Fees

Innocent Ike

Access Holdings Names Innocent Ike as Group CEO, Bolaji Agbede Reverts to Executive Director Role

Zoho

Zoho Unveils Proprietary Zia LLM, Expands AI Suite with Agents and Studio Tools

Innocent Ike

Access Holdings Names Innocent Ike New GMD/CEO Amid Boardroom Tension

ADVERTISEMENT

NEWSONLINE NIGERIA

Get the Latest Naija News, Breaking News, Top Stories, World News, Business, Politics & Entertainment from NewsOnline Nigeria.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Advertise
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

ALERT US

Important Press Releases, Special Investigations: admin@newsonlineng.com

OFFICE ADDRESS

13 Poland Street, London, United Kingdom (UK)

Copyright © 2025 NewsOnline Nigeria

No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

Copyright © 2023 Newsonline Nigeria