ADVERTISEMENT
  • About Us
  • Advertise
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
Thursday, August 20, 2026
NewsOnline Nigeria
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
NewsOnline Nigeria
No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
ADVERTISEMENT
Home Health

Sanwo-Olu Takes Over Case Of 13-Year-Old Boy With Missing Intestine

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos made this known when he visited Akin-Bright and his mother, Mrs Deborah Abiodun, at the Pediatric Ward of LASUTH.

by NewsOnline Nigeria
September 4, 2023
in Health, Top Stories
0
Governor Sanwo-Olu

Governor Sanwo-Olu

Governor Sanwo-Olu has taken over the case of a 13-year-old Boy with a missing intestine after surgeries at the LASUTH and Private Hospital.

 

Newsonline Nigeria reports that the Lagos State Government has taken over the medical care of Adebola Akin-Bright, a 13-year-old boy, whose small intestine allegedly went missing at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), Ikeja.

 

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos made this known when he visited Akin-Bright and his mother, Mrs Deborah Abiodun, at the Pediatric Ward of LASUTH.

 

NAN reports that Abiodun, in a “Save Our Souls” (SoS) via social media, appealed to the Governor to probe the mysterious disappearance of her son’s intestine.

She claimed the incident occurred while her son was receiving treatment.

LASUTH management had in swift response to the allegations, affirmed that they did not wilfully remove any organ or structure from Akin-Bright’s body while performing a corrective surgery on him.

 

The victim had been previously operated on at a private hospital in Lagos.

He had been undergoing treatment at LASUTH for over a month.

 

”He (Akin-Bright) required extensive optimisation in our facility before a corrective surgery could be carried out. The surgery, which was carried out by an experienced pediatric surgeon and her team, revealed certain strange findings.

 

”There is a video clip of these findings. The mother was informed about these findings but she appeared to be in denial,” LASUTH management said.

 

The Governor after listening to both the mother of the child and the doctor in charge of his care said what was paramount was to ensure that the life of the boy was saved.

 

Responding, Akin-Bright’s mother expressed appreciation to Sanwo-Olu for the visit and for taking up the medical care of the promising young boy.

Previous Post

Tribunal Sets Date to Deliver Judgment on Election Petition Filed by Peter Obi, Atiku

Next Post

BREAKING: Rivers Government Shuts Down AIT, Raypower Operations

Next Post
AIT

BREAKING: Rivers Government Shuts Down AIT, Raypower Operations

Trending Stories

Governor Sanwo-Olu

Sanwo-Olu Takes Over Case Of 13-Year-Old Boy With Missing Intestine

Ann Mbene, founder and weight loss consultant at HueBeautyGlam

Ann Mbene On Breaking The Weight Loss Stigma in Nigeria

Baltasar Engonga Wife Video Knacking Another Man

Watch Full Baltasar Engonga Wife Video Knacking Another Man [#BaltasarEngonga]

Canada

Canada Invites 1,000 Express Entry Candidates to Apply for Permanent Residence

FG ₦50m Loan to Build

How To Apply For FG ₦50m Loan to Build, Buy House at 6% Interest

Abel Enitan

BREAKING: Tinubu Appoints Abel Enitan as New Head of Civil Service of the Federation

Onaiyekan

Onaiyekan Defies Presidency, Says ‘I’m Not Afraid of Anybody’ Over Tinubu Meeting Remarks

NELFUND Student Loans

Tinubu Directs EFCC Recoveries, Unclaimed Dividends to Fund NELFUND Student Loans

Osasikemwen Ighile

Five Practical Holiday Saving Habits for Nigerian Households By Osasikemwen Ighile

JAMB Past Questions

Download JAMB Past Questions & Answers PDF From 1983 Till Date [All Subjects]

Latest Stories

FCMB Access Credentials Deal

EFCC Arraigns Two Over Alleged $15,000 FCMB Access Credentials Deal

NELFUND Student Loans

Tinubu Directs EFCC Recoveries, Unclaimed Dividends to Fund NELFUND Student Loans

Onaiyekan

Onaiyekan Defies Presidency, Says ‘I’m Not Afraid of Anybody’ Over Tinubu Meeting Remarks

Canada

Canada Invites 1,000 Express Entry Candidates to Apply for Permanent Residence

South Africa

BREAKING: FG Orders South Africa to End Xenophobic Attacks Against Nigerians

Abel Enitan

BREAKING: Tinubu Appoints Abel Enitan as New Head of Civil Service of the Federation

Osasikemwen Ighile

Five Practical Holiday Saving Habits for Nigerian Households By Osasikemwen Ighile

Ann Mbene, founder and weight loss consultant at HueBeautyGlam

Ann Mbene On Breaking The Weight Loss Stigma in Nigeria

Zenith Bank

Zenith Bank Hosts 10th Non-Oil Export Seminar August 25, Unveils Global Speakers

US Judge

BREAKING: US Judge Sets August 21 Deadline in Tinubu Records FOIA Case

NewsOnline 2026

Get the Latest Naija News, Breaking News, Top Stories, World News, Business, Politics & Entertainment from NewsOnline Nigeria.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Advertise
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

ALERT US

Important Press Releases, Special Investigations: admin@newsonlineng.com

OFFICE ADDRESS

13 Poland Street, London, United Kingdom (UK)

Copyright © 2026 NewsOnline Nigeria

No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

Copyright © 2023 Newsonline Nigeria