This is to remind the general public and applicants interested in joining the Nigerian Navy that the 2022 Recruitment exercise Which started January 3rd, 2022 will be Closing February 3rd, 2022.
In line with the above, the NewsOnline is informing interested Applicants that they can apply for the Nigerian Navy Batch 33 Recruitment Exercise before the portal closes.
You can apply online via the Nigerian Navy recruitment portal at www.joinnigeriannavy.com
1. Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
2. Applicants for entry categories A5, B1, B2, B3, C1, D1, D4, D5, D6, D7, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, and G require School Certi cate and must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by 30 June 2022.
For entry categories requiring NCE, OND, Diploma, Registered Nurse/Midwife
quali cations, such as categories A1, A2, A3, A4, C2, C3, D2, E5, F2, J, K and N as well as categories D3 (Sportsmen and Sportswomen) and H (Drivers/Mechanics), applicants must be between ages of 18 – 26 years by 30 June 2022. See the Educational Requirements for Entry into Each Category.
3. Applicants must not be married or have children.
4. Applicants must be free from any previous criminal conviction by a court of law.
5. Applicants with any of the following medical/physical challenges are NOT to apply: sight problem, ear problem, communicable diseases, mental problems, stammering, or any physical disability. Applicants who have tattoos are also not to apply.
6. Applicants must not be below the height of 1.69 meters for males and 1.650 meters for females.
You may want to also read Apply For FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022
7. Applicants are required to possess any of the following educational/professional quali cations:
a. West African Senior School Certi cate Examination Certi cate (not more than 2 sittings and not older than 6 years from the date of application, also applicable to subparagraphs b – e).
b. General Certi cate of Education Ordinary Level.
c. National Examination Council (NECO).
d. National Business and Technical Examinations (NABTEB).
e. WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild.
f. Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
g. Any other educational quali cation equivalent to those mentioned above.
h. Applicants would be required to produce their primary school leaving certi cate at the selection interview.
Kindly share this information with your friends and family.