Latest News On Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch B 2020 can be accessed below.
NewsOnline reports that the Nigerian Navy has informed the successful candidates of Batch B of 2020 Recruitment Interview held in April 2021 to report for training at Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne, Port Harcourt on Saturday 8 January 2022.
The Nigerian Navy (NN) is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is among the largest navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, including those of the Coast Guard.
Candidates are to come along with the following:
1) NIN print-out slip.
2) Negative COVID-19 test result carried out not later than 48 hours to the date of reporting.
3) COVID-19 vaccination card.
4) Original and photocopies of credentials.
5) BVN print out.
6) Two (2) navy blue PT shorts.
7) Two (2) white round neck vests.
8) One pair of white canvas.
9) One pair of brown canvas.
10) Two pairs of black trousers.
11) Two (2) white long sleeve shirts.
12) Two (2) black ties.
13) One pair of black shoes.
14) Three (3) pairs of white long socks.
15) One pair of national dress.
16) One set of cutleries.
For those who can not remember the Nigeria Navy Interview schedule, please click the link below: Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates for the Basic Training School Batches 31 And 32
Note: Any candidate who fails to report 5 days after Saturday 8 January 2022 will not be accepted for training.