Apply for Human Resources Associate at Akin-kunbi Nigeria Limited following the guideline below..
Akin-kunbi Nigeria Limited is an indigenous building and civil engineering construction firm established to manage the production of building processes of any type within cost and time limit without compromising the ethics and specification. It also involved in consultancy works, building services,maintenance/renovation work of dilapidated structures and facility management of structure in all its ramifications.
We are experienced professionals in engineering and other allied professions, embracing specialized skill of Building, Architecture,Engineering, Facility management, Project management and Quantity surveying.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire an experienced HR Associate to manage and maintain our human resources records.
- In this role, you will be responsible for obtaining and recording HR information, managing the HR database, and assisting company employees with enrollment procedures and HR-related issues.
- Communicating with potential job candidates.
- Contacting candidate references and verifying education listings.
- Conducting employee orientations.
- Explaining employee benefits.
- Responding to HR-related queries within the company.
- Maintaining employee confidentiality.
- Managing HR records including, résumés, applicant logs, and employee forms.
- Issuing employment contracts and verifying completion.
- Issuing new employees with enrollment documents.
- Assisting with the distribution of training material.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field with at least 2 years work experience.
- Previous experience working in human resources.
- Good organizational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of employment law.
- Empathy and an approachable demeanor.
- Attentiveness and honesty.
- Knowledge of database software, email systems, and office software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
N70,000 – N100,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 24th June, 2022.