Femi Otedola Biography, Age, Wife, Children, Net Worth, Controversies and Source of Wealth can be accessed below.
Newsonline reports that Femi is a billionaire entrepreneur, philanthropist, founder of Forte Oil, a husband, and the father of four lovely children.
Femi Otedola Biography, Age, Wife, Children, Net Worth, And Source Of Wealth
Femi Otedola Early Beginning
Femi is a native of Epe local government, in Ibadan, Oyo State. On the 4th of November, 1962, the family of the former governor of Lagos State, late Michael Otedola and Lady Doja, a well-established businesswoman welcomed this icon.
Femi Otedola Education
The well-known popular businessman attended the University of Lagos Staff School. He furthered his education at the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University in 1985, Ile–Ife Osun State, where he achieved his first degree.
After schooling, he started working as the marketing personnel in his family’s printing business.
Femi Otedola First Wife Saga
Before Femi Otedola became super-rich, he fell in love with Olayinka Odukoya while working in his family’s printing business.
They both loved each other and did everything together but their relationship couldn’t last. The reason was that Femi’s mum was against the union.
Olayinka even got pregnant, but his mum remained adamant and didn’t welcome her.
Femi Otedola Sources of Wealth
Besides being the owner of Forte Oil and the founder of Zenon Petroleum and Gas Ltd, the billionaire owns other businesses, such as shipping, real estate, and finance.
Femi Otedola Net Worth
Aside from having a net worth of $300 million, Femi has magnificent houses in London, Dubai, Abuja, Lagos, and New York City. He owns a private jet and a few of his caravan of cars include
- Mercedes Benz AMG G63 worth N73 million.
- G–wagon costing N53 million.
- Mercedes SLR McLaren worth N250 million.
- Rolls–Royce Phantom worth N162 million.
- His BMW 6 series is worth N30 million.
What’s more? Femi Otedola married his heartthrob, Nana Otedola. God blessed the duo with four wonderful children, three daughters and a son namely;
- Tolani Otedola
- Temi Otedola
- DJ Cuppy
- Fewa Otedola
Femi Otedola Controversies
- Before Femi married Nana and became wealthy, he got involved in a whirlwind romance with a lady known as Olayinka Odukoya.
- The billionaire had serious issues as regards his mum’s rejection of Olayinka. However, the young lovers’ union results in Tolani, his firstborn.
- He had once lost everything he worked for within nine months where his net worth of $1.8 billion reduced to $550million.