ADVERTISEMENT
  • About Us
  • Advertise
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
Saturday, August 30, 2025
NewsOnline Nigeria
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
NewsOnline Nigeria
No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
ADVERTISEMENT
Home 2023 Elections

BREAKING: Peter Obi Finally Addresses Nigerians After 2023 Presidential Election

Obi said the result of the election was programmed and announced in a clear violation of electoral rules and guidelines, as promised.

by NewsOnline Nigeria
March 2, 2023
in 2023 Elections, Headline
0
Peter Obi

Peter Obi

Peter Obi has finally addressed Nigerians after the 2023 Presidential Election.

 

NewsOnline reports that Peter Obi, the Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate in the 2023 general elections, has broken his silence a day after the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, declared Bola Ahmed Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress, APC, as the president-elect.

 

Obi said the result of the election was programmed and announced in a clear violation of electoral rules and guidelines, as promised.

 

BREAKING: I Won 2023 Presidential Election, Will Prove It – Peter Obi

 

He also said it would go down as one of the most controversial elections in the history of Nigeria.

 

Obi spoke to Nigerians and the international community on Thursday afternoon in a world press conference, his first public appearance since the conduct of the February 25 presidential and the National Assembly elections.

The former Anambra State governor said Nigerians had been robbed by supposed leaders whom they trusted.

Recall that the INEC declared Tinubu as having won the presidential election on Wednesday.

The electoral body has also issued Tinubu the certificate of return.

”The results of the election, as programmed and announced, is a clear violation of electoral rules and guidelines, as promised by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC. It will go down as one of the most controversial elections in the history of Nigeria.

“Nigerians have been robbed by supposed leaders whom they trusted,” Obi said.

ADVERTISEMENT
Previous Post

BREAKING: I Won 2023 Presidential Election, Will Prove It – Peter Obi

Next Post

Peter Obi Tearful While Addressing Journalists

Next Post
Peter Obi

Peter Obi Tearful While Addressing Journalists

Trending Stories

El-Rufai

El-Rufai Rules Out 2027 Presidential Bid Under ADC, Names Candidate To Support

Service Chiefs

BREAKING: FG Approves Lifetime Salary Benefits for Retiring Service Chiefs

NNPCL GCEO Bayo Ojulari

BREAKING: NNPCL GCEO Bayo Ojulari Raises Alarm Over Threats to Life, Management Team

Balthazar Video Telegram

Balthazar Video Telegram: Watch All 400 Balthazar Engonga Sex Tapes Here

Nigeria Immigration Service

BREAKING: Nigeria Immigration Service Hikes Passport Application Fees

Rapper Falz

Rapper Falz Announces Engagement, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos

Peter Obi

BREAKING: Peter Obi Finally Addresses Nigerians After 2023 Presidential Election

Amaechi

Amaechi Declares 2027 Presidential Ambition Under ADC, Vows Not to Step Down For Atiku, Obi

Innocent Ike

Access Holdings Names Innocent Ike New GMD/CEO Amid Boardroom Tension

Jonathan, Peter Obi

BREAKING: PDP Names Jonathan, Peter Obi Among 2027 Presidential Contenders

Latest Stories

Jonathan, Peter Obi

BREAKING: PDP Names Jonathan, Peter Obi Among 2027 Presidential Contenders

Service Chiefs

BREAKING: FG Approves Lifetime Salary Benefits for Retiring Service Chiefs

GCEO Ojulari

NNPC Under Attack, But Transformation Will Continue – GCEO Ojulari

ASUU

FG Denies Signing 2009 Draft Agreement Document With ASUU

NNPC CEO Bayo Ojulari

NNPC CEO Bayo Ojulari Confirms ₦500m Monthly Losses in Non-Functional Refineries

Rapper Falz

Rapper Falz Announces Engagement, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos

Peter Obi

Peter Obi Condemns Hike in International Passport Fees

Innocent Ike

Access Holdings Names Innocent Ike as Group CEO, Bolaji Agbede Reverts to Executive Director Role

Zoho

Zoho Unveils Proprietary Zia LLM, Expands AI Suite with Agents and Studio Tools

Innocent Ike

Access Holdings Names Innocent Ike New GMD/CEO Amid Boardroom Tension

ADVERTISEMENT

NEWSONLINE NIGERIA

Get the Latest Naija News, Breaking News, Top Stories, World News, Business, Politics & Entertainment from NewsOnline Nigeria.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Advertise
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

ALERT US

Important Press Releases, Special Investigations: admin@newsonlineng.com

OFFICE ADDRESS

13 Poland Street, London, United Kingdom (UK)

Copyright © 2025 NewsOnline Nigeria

No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

Copyright © 2023 Newsonline Nigeria