Apply For Massive Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Job Recruitment 2022 below.
Newsonline reports that the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is now accepting applications for its 2022 recruitment exercise from qualified Nigerians. See the requirements and how to apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service Jobs below.
This application requires the payment of N1,000 Application fee. NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE would never ask applicants for any sort of money. All applicants will go through a fair selection procedure.
The Nigeria Immigration Service is now recruiting for the year 2022; INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED individuals may apply for any of the offered vacancies.
- 1. Positions Available in the Nigeria Immigration Service & Specific Requirements
- 2. Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment General Requirements
- 3. How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
Positions Available in the Nigeria Immigration Service & Specific Requirements
1. Superintendent Cadre – The Superintendent Cadre are commissioned officers from the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Immigration.
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2) General Duty: Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND or equivalent in any of the following or related fields and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate:
- Actuarial Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Health Information Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Quantity Survey
- Secretarial Studies
- Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) Professional, (Pharmacist): Applicants must possess minimum of First Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/Exemption certificate.
- Superintendent of Immigration (SI) – CONPASS 11 Professional (Doctors): Applicants must possess minimum of the First Degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharge/ Exemption certificate.
2. Inspectorate Cadre – Assistant Inspectors are Mid-Level officers.
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration (All): Applicants must be holders of NCE / ND or its equivalent obtained from recognized Polytechnics and other institutions.
- Inspector of Immigration (II), CONPASS 07 Professionals (Nurse): Applicants must be Registered Nurse, Single qualified.
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII), CONPASS 08 Professionals (Nurse): Applicants must be Registered Nurse, double qualified.
- Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII), General Duty: Applicants must be holders of HND from a recognized institution and NYSC Discharge certificate.
3. Assistant Cadre – The Assistant Cadre are junior ranking officers from the rank of Immigration Assistant.
- Immigration Assistant III (1A-3) – CONPASS 03 General Duty: Applicants must possess SSCE / NECO or GCE with credits in not less than 3 subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting and passes in at least two other subjects Or GCE Ordinary level with passes in four subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting or five or more subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Immigration Assistant III (IA-3) – Artisans and Driver / Mechanic: Applicants must possess a First School Leaving Certificate, Junior Secondary School Certificate, Senior Secondary School Certificate, or its equivalent and appropriate Trade Test certificates in any of the following:
- Camera Handling/Photography
- Clerical Assistance
- Health Assistance
- Junior Community Health Assistance
- Medical Laboratory Assistance
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment General Requirements
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 25 years
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service.
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have found guilty of any criminal offense.
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable.
How to Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
For more information, follow the links below:
Important Notice For Applicants
- This is to notify the public that The Nigeria Immigration Service does not have any agent for the online application. Therefore, you are to Make the payment of N1,000 Application fee on this website (www.niscareer.org.ng) and you will get a confirmation of approval for your application if successful. Kindly report such act through the phone numbers on our website or email.
- The Nigeria Immigration reserves the right to prosecute any individual or group found to have fraudulently gained access to this site or information contained in it. Applicants are therefore advised to pay directly through this portal.
Application Closing Date: 31st July, 2022.
Applicants are to Take Note of the following information:
- There will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no CBAT Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates respective state of origin.
- Any candidate who failed or forged his or her results and discovered even during training at the Nigeria Immigration Service training camp would be withdrawn & hand over to the nigerian police for prosecution.
- Candidates are advised in their interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Shortlisted candidates will be published on this portal & be scheduled for screening.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise.
- Successful candidates would be transported(FG’s provission sorted by state) to the Nigeria Immigration Service training school for documentations and to commence training activities for a six month(6) camp-life(See your mailbox for details).
- On completion of training, all successful recruits to be commissioned into the service & get prepared for induction into the North East Theatre of operations(12 Weeks intensive training on frieght Management & Human Trafficking included).