FG has opened Portal for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme Recruitment( https://njfp.ng/ ) for 80,000 Monthly Stipends. Apply Now.
Newsonline reports that President Muhammadu Buhari led federal government has announced Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Portal.
Are you a young talented Nigerian? Do you have an interest in enhancing your youthful employability, building leadership competencies, and transferring on-the-job skills? If yes, then worry no more because we have good news for you.
Don’t be in a hurry to leave this page without carefully reading this article to the end to enable you to understand what Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme, NJFP Recruitment is all about.
Newsonline is pleased to declare openly that the federal government in partnership with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has commenced recruitment of some talented young Nigerians who have an interest in building leadership competencies and transferring on-the-job skiils
Interested persons should kindly and carefully read through this post to know how to apply online.
About Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme
Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme is a one-year (12months) youth empowerment Programme. It is a partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
NJFP is a 12-months fully funded program designed to enhance youths’ employability, building leadership competencies, and transferring on-the-job skills.
Aims and Objectives of Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme
Against a backdrop of rising global unemployment and underemployment, the Fellowship seeks to bridge the gap between young graduates and organizations human resource demands on the job market by connecting talented Nigerian youth with local work
The target of the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme is to place 20,000 highly skilled
Nigerian youth in private and public sector organizations spanning various types, sizes
and industries across the country.
Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) Recruitment.
Applicants will receive a monthly stipend which will be covered by the NJFP for the first year.
Interested and qualified persons should click on the link below to apply.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview