Categories: Top Stories

Access Bank Confirms Viral Report of Staff Secretly Filming Colleagues In Restrooms

Ejezie was allegedly caught in the female restroom around 1:30am on Wednesday after secretly recording hundreds of video clips of colleagues.

Access Bank has confirmed the viral report of staff secretly filming colleagues in restrooms.

 

NewsOnline Nigeria reports that Access Bank has confirmedthe viral report of it’s staff secretly filming male and female olleagues in restrooms, says it is cooperating with law enforcement authorities after sacking the said staff member.

 

In a statement signed by the bank’s management in response to the incident, Access Bank confirmed that the incident had been escalated to the appropriate authorities and that an investigation is underway.

 

ALSO: Access Bank Engulfed In Scandal As Staff Caught With 400 Illicit Videos Of Female Colleagues

 

“We uphold a zero-tolerance policy towards harassment and any form of privacy violation,” the statement read.

 

“We are fully cooperating with the authorities and engaging with affected employees to provide all necessary support.”

 

NewsOnline Nigeria reports that the bank urged the public to rely on updates shared through its official communication channels, emphasising that the safety, dignity, and well-being of employees and customers remain its highest priority.

 

The response follows viral social media reports identifying the former employee as Stephen Ifeanyichukwu Ejezie, a former quality assurance specialist at Access Bank’s contact centre in Oniru, Lagos.

 

Ejezie was allegedly caught in the female restroom around 1:30am on Wednesday after secretly recording hundreds of video clips of colleagues.

 

Although his employment has been terminated, some affected staff have expressed concerns about their chances of obtaining justice.

 

Access Bank thanked stakeholders for their concern and support as investigations continue.

NewsOnline Nigeria

Recent Posts

  • 2027 Election
  • Headline

BREAKING: Jonathan, AGF Move to Strike Out Suit Challenging 2027 Election Eligibility

Jonathan and AGF have moved to strike out suit challenging his 2027 election eligibility.  …

2 days ago
  • Top Stories

Impact Investors Foundation Unveils GESI Baseline Report at 4th Gender Impact Investment Summit in Lagos

Impact Investors Foundation has unveiled GESI Baseline Report at 4th Gender Impact Investment Summit in…

2 days ago
  • Profiles & Biographies

Ayobami Celebrates Tokunbo Wahab at 54 for Leadership, Mentorship and Public Service Impact

Ayobami has celebrated Tokunbo Wahab at 54 for Leadership, Mentorship and Public Service Impact.  …

3 days ago
  • Brands & Marketing

Union Bank Marks 2026 International Day of the Boy Child with School Outreach in Lagos

Union Bank has marked 2026 International Day of the Boy Child with School Outreach in…

4 days ago
  • Brands & Marketing

Sterling Financial Deepens Market Confidence as Assets Cross ₦4tn, Profit Jumps 53% in Q1 2026

Sterling Financial has deepened market confidence as assets cross ₦4tn and profit jumped 53% in…

4 days ago
  • Politics
  • Top Stories

Tinubu Presidency Knocks Peter Obi Over Rwanda Trip Comments, Says Diplomacy Not ‘Reality TV’

Tinubu Presidency has knocked Peter Obi over Rwanda trip comments.   NewsOnline Nigeria reports that…

4 days ago