ADVERTISEMENT
  • About Us
  • Advertise
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
Saturday, August 30, 2025
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
ADVERTISEMENT
Home Entertainment

Police Grill Actress Tonko Dikeh Over Criminal Defamation, Cyberbullying

Dikeh’s invitation was issued by the Inspector-General of Police Monitoring Unit, directing her to appear at the Police Headquarters in Abuja to respond to some allegations made against her in a petition.

by NewsOnline Nigeria
August 9, 2024
in Entertainment
0
Actress Tonko Dikeh

Actress Tonko Dikeh

Police have grilled Actress Tonko Dikeh over criminal alleged defamation and cyberbullying allegations.

 

NewsOnline Nigeria reports that popular Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh has been questioned by the operatives of the Nigeria Police in connection with an ongoing investigation into criminal defamation, cyberbullying, and forgery, among other charges where her name featured.

 

Dikeh’s invitation was issued by the Inspector-General of Police Monitoring Unit, directing her to appear at the Police Headquarters in Abuja to respond to some allegations made against her in a petition.

 

ALSO: Bobrisky Completes Six-Month Jail Term, Released (VIDEO)

 

The invitation letter signed by the Head, IGP Monitoring Unit, A.A. Elleman, said the actress-turned-politician’s name prominently appeared in the investigation being conducted by the unit.

 

The letter, dated August 5, read, “This office is investigating a case of criminal defamation, forgery, falsehood, cyberbullying, and criminal conversion reported to the Inspector-General of Police, in which your name and others feature prominently.

 

“In view of the above, you are kindly requested to attend an interview with the undersigned through SP Aminu Abdullahi Sokoto on 7th August 2024 at 10:00hrs to shed more light on the allegations.

“Your usual cooperation in this regard would be highly appreciated.”

“In view of the above, you are kindly requested to attend an interview with the undersigned through SP Aminu Abdullahi Sokoto on 7th August 2024 at 10:00hrs to shed more light on the allegations.”

 

When contacted on Friday, the Force spokesperson, ACP Muyiwa Adejobi, confirmed that Dikeh was invited by the police following a petition against her.

 

Adejobi added that she had been released while the investigation continues.

 

Adejobi said, “She was only invited to respond to a petition filed against her, and she has since left the unit, while the investigation continues.”

ADVERTISEMENT
Previous Post

BREAKING: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Predicts Doom For Nigeria

Next Post

Dangote Group Unable To Get Full Supply of Crude Oil From Domestic Producers

Next Post

Dangote Group Unable To Get Full Supply of Crude Oil From Domestic Producers

Trending Stories

El-Rufai Rules Out 2027 Presidential Bid Under ADC, Names Candidate To Support

BREAKING: FG Approves Lifetime Salary Benefits for Retiring Service Chiefs

BREAKING: NNPCL GCEO Bayo Ojulari Raises Alarm Over Threats to Life, Management Team

BREAKING: Nigeria Immigration Service Hikes Passport Application Fees

Rapper Falz Announces Engagement, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos

Balthazar Video Telegram: Watch All 400 Balthazar Engonga Sex Tapes Here

Police Grill Actress Tonko Dikeh Over Criminal Defamation, Cyberbullying

Amaechi Declares 2027 Presidential Ambition Under ADC, Vows Not to Step Down For Atiku, Obi

Access Holdings Names Innocent Ike New GMD/CEO Amid Boardroom Tension

BREAKING: PDP Names Jonathan, Peter Obi Among 2027 Presidential Contenders

Latest Stories

BREAKING: PDP Names Jonathan, Peter Obi Among 2027 Presidential Contenders

BREAKING: FG Approves Lifetime Salary Benefits for Retiring Service Chiefs

NNPC Under Attack, But Transformation Will Continue – GCEO Ojulari

FG Denies Signing 2009 Draft Agreement Document With ASUU

NNPC CEO Bayo Ojulari Confirms ₦500m Monthly Losses in Non-Functional Refineries

Rapper Falz Announces Engagement, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos

Peter Obi Condemns Hike in International Passport Fees

Access Holdings Names Innocent Ike as Group CEO, Bolaji Agbede Reverts to Executive Director Role

Zoho Unveils Proprietary Zia LLM, Expands AI Suite with Agents and Studio Tools

Access Holdings Names Innocent Ike New GMD/CEO Amid Boardroom Tension

ADVERTISEMENT

NEWSONLINE NIGERIA

Get the Latest Naija News, Breaking News, Top Stories, World News, Business, Politics & Entertainment from NewsOnline Nigeria.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Advertise
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

ALERT US

Important Press Releases, Special Investigations: admin@newsonlineng.com

OFFICE ADDRESS

13 Poland Street, London, United Kingdom (UK)

Copyright © 2025 NewsOnline Nigeria

No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

Copyright © 2023 Newsonline Nigeria

Exit mobile version