• About Us
  • Advertise
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
Saturday, February 21, 2026
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Home Headline

Npower Payment News: Latest Update On N-Power Stipends Payment Claim By FG

by NewsOnline Nigeria
October 13, 2021
in Headline, Featured
0
NPower News

Npower Payment News and Latest Update on N-Power Stipends Payment claim by FG can be accessed below.

 

 

Newsonline reports that three weeks after the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development said it has commenced the payment of arrears of stipends for batches A and B of the 2016 and 2018 volunteers of the N-Power programme nationwide, hundreds of the genuine beneficiaries are still yet to receive the alert.

[the_ad id=”14679″]

 

Recall that according to a statement issued three weeks ago in Abuja by the Permanent Secretary in the Ministry, Alhaji Bashir Alkali, of the over 14, 000 beneficiaries owed since last year (2020), the accounts of 9,066 volunteers were cleared for final payment.

 

“Based on this reality, the five months allowance arrears of these volunteers, totaling N150,000 each is currently being paid. They have started receiving credit alerts today,” Alkali had said on September 17.

[the_ad id=”14679″]

Npower Payment News: Latest Update On N-Power Stipends Payment Claim By FG

But several beneficiaries insist the ministry is lying — as usual.

The disengaged N-Power volunteers have now threatened to take legal action against the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Hajiya Sadiya Farouq, for “deceiving the Nigerian public that she had paid them the owed stipends”.

Some of the affected volunteers said that only 200 had received payments out of 14,000 that are being owed the five-month allowances.

The 200 recipients are said to be moles planted among them to disorganise the exited NPower members.

The disgruntled volunteers after their one-week protest which started on Monday, September 20, resolved to take a legal action against Minister Farouq.

[the_ad id=”14679″]

A source said, according to Sahara Reporters, “The concerned members of 500,000 Disengaged Npower Beneficiaries have concluded to sue the Federal Government to court. We also demand to know full details of Sadiya’s so-called training for the disengaged NPower beneficiaries.”

 

The disappointed Nigerian youth added: “The minister can’t be trusted. She publicly said she has paid 14,000 beneficiaries their five months backlog of outstanding debts, but only 200 have received alerts. And we believe these are agents planted by Sadiya in most of the N-Power forums to distract the rest of us and the masses.”

[the_ad id=”14679″]

N-Power is a popular scheme of the National Social Investments Programme (NSIP).

Previous Post

Visa Lottery: US Green Card Lottery Reopens, Apply For US Visa Lottery Here

Next Post

Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today 13 October 2021 (Black Market Rate)

Next Post

Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today 13 October 2021 (Black Market Rate)

Trending Stories

No Content Available

Latest Stories

Apple Warns iPhone Users as iPhone 6s, SE, Older Models Added to Obsolete List

2027 Politics Heats Up as ‘Village Boys Movement’ Launches in Abuja, Backs Value-Based Leadership

BREAKING: DSS to Arraign El-Rufai Over Alleged Cybercrime, National Security Breach

Zoho Celebrates 30 Years, Reaches One Million Customers and 150 Million Users Worldwide

BREAKING: Tinubu Mounts Pressure On Alex Otti to Join APC, Obi To Step Down

King Charles III Backs Probe of Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor After Arrest on 66th Birthday

ICPC Raids Former Governor Nasir El-Rufai’s Residence Amid Detention

BREAKING: Rivers South East Senator Mpigi Barinada Is Dead

BREAKING: Rivers Assembly Suspends Fubara Impeachment After Tinubu’s Intervention

Wema Bank Announces 2026 International Women’s Day Grand Event for March 4

Get the Latest Naija News, Breaking News, Top Stories, World News, Business, Politics & Entertainment from NewsOnline Nigeria.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Advertise
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

ALERT US

Important Press Releases, Special Investigations: admin@newsonlineng.com

OFFICE ADDRESS

13 Poland Street, London, United Kingdom (UK)

Copyright © 2026 NewsOnline Nigeria

No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

Copyright © 2023 Newsonline Nigeria

Exit mobile version