• About Us
  • Advertise
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
Saturday, February 21, 2026
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Home Headline

Npower News: FG Clears Air On N-Power ‘Batch D’ Application

by NewsOnline Nigeria
October 29, 2021
in Headline, Jobs & Opportunities
0
NPower News

Npower News: FG has cleared the air on N-Power ‘Batch D’ Application 2021.

 

 

Newsonline reports that the Federal Government of Nigeria has quashed reports about N-Power Batch D application.

 

BREAKING: NECO Results 2021 Is Out, Check NECO Results Here

 

According to the verified Facebook page of the N-Power scheme, “no batch D process.”

 

Npower News: FG Clears Air On N-Power ‘Batch D’ Application

 

 

The information by the famed scheme’s handlers became necessary as a viral WhatsApp message claim that application for N-Power Batch D is ongoing, and ends “next week”. Now, N-Power has branded it “fake news”.

 

Recall that the FG in August inaugurated the 510,000 N-Power Batch C stream 1 across the country.

 

2023 Election: President Buhari Speaks On Third Term Agenda

 

In her keynote address at the inauguration, Sadiya Umar Farouq, the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development had congratulated the successful beneficiaries.

She said the N-Power Batch C was divided into two streams; Stream C1 of 510,000 beneficiaries and stream C2 for 490,000 others.

 

According to her, under the Batch C1, a total of 450,000 had been selected to benefit under the graduate component, while 60,000 beneficiaries will be under the non-graduate component.

 

“Today, we are here to inaugurate the N-Power Batch C1. The N-Power graduate volunteers are entitled to a monthly stipend of thirty thousand naira each (N30,000.00) for a period of one year.

 

”The non-graduate beneficiaries are entitled to ten thousand naira (N10,000.000) monthly stipends for a period of nine months.

 

“All beneficiaries are granted an appropriate starter pack for their trade, to enable them start their businesses in their chosen trades. By the special grace of God, I hereby flag-off the N-Power Batch C1 for the 36 States and FCT,” Ms Farouq had said.

 

However, as of today, the N-Power Batch C is yet to fully take off as numerous beneficiaries in various Nigerian states are still battling with getting posted to their Place of Primary Assignments (PPAs). Stipends have not also been paid to these Nigerian youths.

Previous Post

2023 Election: President Buhari Speaks On Third Term Agenda

Next Post

Breaking: EFCC Speaks On Carrying Out Operation In Justice Odili House

Next Post

Breaking: EFCC Speaks On Carrying Out Operation In Justice Odili House

Trending Stories

No Content Available

Latest Stories

Apple Warns iPhone Users as iPhone 6s, SE, Older Models Added to Obsolete List

2027 Politics Heats Up as ‘Village Boys Movement’ Launches in Abuja, Backs Value-Based Leadership

BREAKING: DSS to Arraign El-Rufai Over Alleged Cybercrime, National Security Breach

Zoho Celebrates 30 Years, Reaches One Million Customers and 150 Million Users Worldwide

BREAKING: Tinubu Mounts Pressure On Alex Otti to Join APC, Obi To Step Down

King Charles III Backs Probe of Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor After Arrest on 66th Birthday

ICPC Raids Former Governor Nasir El-Rufai’s Residence Amid Detention

BREAKING: Rivers South East Senator Mpigi Barinada Is Dead

BREAKING: Rivers Assembly Suspends Fubara Impeachment After Tinubu’s Intervention

Wema Bank Announces 2026 International Women’s Day Grand Event for March 4

Get the Latest Naija News, Breaking News, Top Stories, World News, Business, Politics & Entertainment from NewsOnline Nigeria.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Advertise
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

ALERT US

Important Press Releases, Special Investigations: admin@newsonlineng.com

OFFICE ADDRESS

13 Poland Street, London, United Kingdom (UK)

Copyright © 2026 NewsOnline Nigeria

No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

Copyright © 2023 Newsonline Nigeria

Exit mobile version