AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited; a foremost engineering consulting company in Nigeria rendering the following services in the power sector: Hands-on Technical Training, Power Projects and Consulting Services, Technical Recruitment and Outsourcing Services, Procurement and Supply of Power Equipment and Facilities Management Services to the Power Sector.
Due to the need for expansion, and necessity to meet the request from our clients, we hereby seek application from suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning Manager
- Manage all Training programmes and all programmes co-ordination.
- Oversee the Coordination of all program.
- Relate with all department for the smooth running of training Program.
- Develop new business opportunities
- Developing and managing business partnerships and strategic alliance
- Confer or consult with Department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
- Ensure that course manual, presentation, multimedia aid is ready prior to training and also ensure that all training multimedia aid is returned back to the appropriate location.
- Liaising with the right department to be abreast of current training schedule, confirm approved programs and details.
- Source and maintain relationships with facilitators for professional and other programmes
- Curriculum review and development for all programmes
- Liaise and manage relationships with certification bodies
- Develop new programmes in line with industry requirement
- Source for facilitators for the certification and professional programmes
- Managing business relationships
- Liaise with potential Customer regarding training and other engineering consulting needs and solutions
- Constantly review the company’s fee and cost structure to ensure that margins are optimal while remaining competitive
- Liaise with Government and regulatory agencies overseeing
- Prepare and submit weekly plans and reports of achievements
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
RELATED: Heritage Circle Vacancies in Lagos for Sales Associates
- Minimum of B.SC/HND in relevant course
- Must possess effective sales or marketing skills
- Experience in consulting/training management comapny with managerial skills
- Minimum of 10 years in learning and development functions
- Must know how to identify skill gaps
- Must be able to source for vendors.
- Good use of computer for surfing and browsing.
- Be able to capture critical information from trainees and work towards improving negative feedback.
- Be able to plan and organize job task without leaving any task undone.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and time management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to effectively manage a team
- Integrity and transparent honesty.
- Have flare for impacting knowledge technically and can be demonstrated practically.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com use the position as the subject title.
Application Deadline 12th January, 2018.