Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited was incorporated as an oil and gas exploration and production company with focus on west Africa and the gulf of Guinea as its core business area.
We offer world best-in-class, cost efficient and safe energy solutions in the areas of Drilling & Well maintenance, Environmental, Engineering, Inspections, Project Management, Wireline Service and Inspection Services.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Account/Admin Manager
- Manage the implementation of the goals and objectives of the Accounting and Budgeting functions.
- Manage the implementation of accounting policies, procedures and systems.
- Identify and manage the implementation of procedural changes designed to improve internal controls, departmental efficiency and/or report quality.
- Manage the General Ledger, including timely and accurate monthly closings, the review of account balances and the reconciliation of accounts
- Process transactions related to accounts payable and accounts receivable, payroll, fixed assets, depreciation and amortization, and maintain records related to those.
- Manage the development, documentation and delivery of financial training tothe organization.
- Manage the development and maintenance of standard and ad hoc financial reports.
- Staff, manage and develop direct and indirect reports, developing individual staff and organizational capability.
Job Title: Public Relations Officer
- Public relations account executives are responsible for handling all aspects of planned publicity campaigns and PR activities.
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
- Organising and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
Job Title: Project Manager/Engineer
- Finding out what the client wants to achieve
- Agreeing the timescales, costs and resources needed
- Drawing up a detailed plan for how to achieve each stage of the project
- Selecting and leading a project team
- Negotiating with contractors and suppliers for materials and services
- Making sure that each stage of the project is progressing on time and on budget
- Reporting regularly on progress to the client or to senior managers
Job Title: Purchasing Manager
- Developing, leading and executing purchasing strategies
- Tracking and reporting key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Crafting negotiation strategies and closing deals with optimal terms.
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
Job Title: Driver
- Delivering a wide variety of items
- Following delivery driving routes and time schedules
- Loading, unloading, preparing, inspecting and operating the delivery vehicle
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
- Collect payments
- Inform customers about new products and services
- Complete logs and reports
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
RELATED: Current Jobs in Lagos at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services
Job Title: Foreman
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
- Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities
- Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
Job Title: Company Liason Officer
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the business, as well as an understanding of how that impacts the other entities of contact
- Monitor, coordinate, and communicate strategic objectives of the business
- Collaborate and communicate successfully with other entities outside of the business
- Work with other staff members to develop a greater understanding of the business and any issues that arise
- Develop and foster relationships with the community, stakeholders, and other entities
- Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the business and the other entity
Job Title: Company Secretary
- Convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGM)/meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes; conveying decisions etc)
- Providing support to committees and working parties such as the Board of Directors etc
- Implementing procedural/administrative systems
- Handling correspondence before and after meetings
- Ensuring policies are kept current, are approved, and that company members are aware of their implications, e.g legal
- Writing reports
- Collating information
- Providing legal/financial advice during and outside of meetings.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- The Human Resources Manager guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for a company within a small to mid-sized company, or a portion of the Human Resources function within a large company.
- The major areas the Human Resources Manager manages can include:
- Recruiting and staffing;
- Organizational departmental planning;
- Performance management and improvement systems;
- Organization development;
- Employment and compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees;
Job Title: Receptionist
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
Job Title: Account Officer
- Crafting new sales proposals and contract renewals
- Scheduling product demos
- Contacting customers via email or phone to answer queries or retrieve information about their account
- Craft new sales proposals and contract renewals
- Schedule product demos
- Update internal databases (CRM) with account details
- Perform back-office sales tasks to support Account Executives as needed
- Research market trends and competition.
RELATED: Stalotek Electronic Security Company (SESCO) Limited Vacancies for Female Executive Marketers in Lagos
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Job Title: Field Manager
- Responsible for production installations integrity
- Responsible for safety of personnel, operations and installations
- Responsible for site logistics
- They represent the Company on site and supervises staff including suppliers and contractors.
- Are in charge of relations with others services of subsidiary and the base.
Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies, promotional activities.
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information.
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytic
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
Job Title: Director, Onshore/ Offshore
- Assist in the assembly, testing, preparation, servicing and operation of new and existing equipment.
- Prepare Company and/or Third party equipment for mobilisation of project
- Read and understand Project Operations manuals and provide any comments for improvements/changes to the procedures etc.
- Ensure all procedures and processes are carried out in accordance with the Company Safety Policy and Guidelines and the Project Operation Manual for the particular project.
- Carry out maintenance / repairs and general yard duties as instructed.
- Perform any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Workshop Supervisor or Line Management within the time-frame specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements.
Job Title: Managing Director
- Formulating and successfully implementing company policy.
- Directing strategy towards the profitable growth and operation of the company.
- Developing strategic operating plans that reflect the longer-term objectives and priorities established by the board.
- Maintaining an ongoing dialogue with the Chair of the board.
- Putting in place adequate operational planning and financial control systems.
- Ensuring that the operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by the management and other employees.
- Closely monitoring the operating and financial results against plans and budgets.
- Taking remedial action where necessary and informing the board of significant changes.
- Maintaining the operational performance of the company.
- Monitoring the actions of the functional board directors.
- Assuming full accountability to the board for all company operations.
- Representing the company to major customers and professional associations.
- Building and maintaining an effective executive team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 17th February, 2018.