The 7 simple steps to apply for the ongoing Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2020 For Airmen and Airwomen have been shared by NewsOnline Nigeria to ease applicants off any stress or mistakes that might cause their application not to be successful.
NewsOnline Nigeria had reported earlier that the Nigerian Airforce recruitment portal opened for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020 of Airmen and Airwomen into the force at exactly 12:00 am on Friday, July 24.
The development came almost two weeks after Air Commodore Ibikunle Daramola, NAF’s Director of Public Relations and Information had announced the recruitment in a statement, saying that NAF is looking to recruit qualified persons as Airmen and Airwomen in the force.
Below are the 7 simple steps to apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020
1. All interested applicants can only submit one application. Any applicant who submits more than one application will be automatically disqualified.
2. Login to (https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/) and Fill Your Registration Form.
3. Submit the Form.
4. Take note of your Application Number.
5. Print Application Summary Page.
6. Your phone number and email are required for this application.
7. Download and Print Acknowledgement Cards and Attestation Cards using your Email Address and Password to log in.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 30 June 2021.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/ imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved Government institutions/organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must posses a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
If interested, apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020 HERE.