Audacious is Nigeria’s fastest growing fashion retail organization. The company retails female apparel (casual, business Casual, business) to the discerning woman.
Audacious currently has eight outlets in different locations in Nigeria and plans to add more before the end of year 2016. We are very conscious of the importance of a convenient shopping experience for our clientele, this is why all our outlets are in the prime malls in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
- The Inventory Officer post involves managing, replenishing and mobilizing stock in and out of the stockroom.
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity of an exciting career path that can lead to higher positions.
- Tracking and recording the flow of inventory across the supply chain.
- Ordering materials proactively or timely upon request depending on the business needs.
- Stocking outlets as required.
- Maintain inventory of equipment, materials and other items.
- Perform quality checks of stocks based on the policies and procedures of the company.
- Other inventory related responsibilities as required.
- OND in any discipline
- Age: Between 21 and 28years of age
- Membership or certification by Production and Inventory Management professional bodies or any other relevant professional bodies is an added advantage.
- Excellent record keeping skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
- Excellent mathematical and statistical abilities
- Management ability and supervisory skills.
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Team oriented
RELATED: Vuzela Limited Job Vacancy for a Digital Business Development Manager
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
Send CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org