Wizkid has made his first appearance in Ghana, since Ghanaian dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale, mocked him on social media. The dancehall artiste called out Wizkid on Twitter, challenging Wizkid’s superstar status and claiming it is not deserved. Shatta Wale went on to threaten to attack Wizkid, if the Starboy steps his foot on Ghanaian soil. Wizkid however did not respond but his fans did and it led to a messy scene on social media.
Wizkid recently touched down in Ghana and he made a video saying “guy man no fit guy guy man” and it is being rumoured that he is referring to Shatta Wale in the video.
Watch video below.
- Shatta Wale In Trouble With The Police Over Threats To Wizkid, Patoranking & Timaya
- Shatta Wale Warns Nigerians After Getting Trolled Online Over Wizkid Comment
- After Shading Wizkid, Shatta Wale Comes For Timaya
- “My People Say Come Home Everyday” – Wizkid On His Visit To Surulere || WATCH
- VIDEO: Shatta Wale Threatens To Interrupt Wizkid’s Show In Ghana, With Gun
- “I Stand By You My G”… Dammy Krane Trolls Wizkid & Korede Bello In Support Of Shatta Wale