ADVERTISEMENT
  • About Us
  • Advertise
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
Saturday, August 30, 2025
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
ADVERTISEMENT
Home Entertainment

Group Slams Lagos CP Over Statement On Mohbad’s Death Without Autopsy Result

Save The Poor And Needy Charity Initiative (SPANCI), in its reaction, noted that the group was not satisfied with the Lagos CP’s statement.

by NewsOnline Nigeria
October 9, 2023
in Entertainment, Top Stories
0
Lagos CP

Lagos CP

Group has slammed Lagos CP over a statement on Mohbad’s death without an autopsy result.

 

NewsOnline Nigeria reports that a human rights group has disclosed that it is not proper for the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Idowu Owohunwa, to address a press conference on the death of Ilerioluwa Aloba, also known as Mohbad, without an autopsy result.

 

This Nigeria news platform recalls that Mohbad’s corpse had been exhumed for autopsy.

 

ALSO: Comedian AY Apologises To Davido For His Insensitive Joke In Warri

 

Owohunwa had earlier addressed a press conference where he gave an update on the matter, although the result of the autopsy has not been released.

 

Save The Poor And Needy Charity Initiative (SPANCI), in its reaction, noted that the group was not satisfied with the Lagos CP’s statement.

 

In a statement signed by its President, Comrade Yemi Bello, it described the CP’s statement during the press conference as decisive and diversionary.

 

“Lagos police CP’s press conference and statement without autopsy result not good for the cause of justice. SPANCI commends the IGP, who is known for credibility and professionalism, and also the effort of the Lagos state police command CP for their investigation in unraveling some mysteries relating to Mohbad’s death.

 

“However, we are not satisfied with the release of the Lagos CP’s press statement on Mohbad’s death without the autopsy results.

 

“This could raise suspicion as the issue is a global issue and our legal and justice system is on focus not only by Nigerians but also international communities; hence the Lagos CP would have waited for the autopsy results since he has gotten a court order to detain the suspects for 21 days within which we belief the autopsy results would have been released.

 

“This action has called for these questions which we demand answers from the police. Is Lagos CP under any pressure or instructions to do so, and from whom is such order? Why did Lagos CP not wait for autopsy results before making a press statement?

 

“Is the statement not decisive, diversionary and concluding about the cause of Mohbad’s death? What is now the essence of autopsy results when police already told us how Mohbad died?

 

“Does the investigative power of police represent the decision of the court? Did the police investigate the allegation of Primeboy on the wife based on the principle of fair hearing and justice? The hospital said he was brought in dead what of the man who claimed in a viral video that he saw Mohbad walk into the hospital by himself and even snapped with him but was shocked at the later occurrence? I think there are still needed investigations if justice will be done,” Bello said.

ADVERTISEMENT
Previous Post

BREAKING: Primate Ayodele Speaks On 2027 Igbo Presidency, Peter Obi Chances

Next Post

Davido Accepts Comedian AY’s Apology Over Insensitive Joke Against Him

Next Post

Davido Accepts Comedian AY’s Apology Over Insensitive Joke Against Him

Trending Stories

El-Rufai Rules Out 2027 Presidential Bid Under ADC, Names Candidate To Support

BREAKING: FG Approves Lifetime Salary Benefits for Retiring Service Chiefs

BREAKING: NNPCL GCEO Bayo Ojulari Raises Alarm Over Threats to Life, Management Team

BREAKING: Nigeria Immigration Service Hikes Passport Application Fees

Balthazar Video Telegram: Watch All 400 Balthazar Engonga Sex Tapes Here

Rapper Falz Announces Engagement, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos

Group Slams Lagos CP Over Statement On Mohbad’s Death Without Autopsy Result

Amaechi Declares 2027 Presidential Ambition Under ADC, Vows Not to Step Down For Atiku, Obi

Access Holdings Names Innocent Ike New GMD/CEO Amid Boardroom Tension

BREAKING: PDP Names Jonathan, Peter Obi Among 2027 Presidential Contenders

Latest Stories

BREAKING: PDP Names Jonathan, Peter Obi Among 2027 Presidential Contenders

BREAKING: FG Approves Lifetime Salary Benefits for Retiring Service Chiefs

NNPC Under Attack, But Transformation Will Continue – GCEO Ojulari

FG Denies Signing 2009 Draft Agreement Document With ASUU

NNPC CEO Bayo Ojulari Confirms ₦500m Monthly Losses in Non-Functional Refineries

Rapper Falz Announces Engagement, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos

Peter Obi Condemns Hike in International Passport Fees

Access Holdings Names Innocent Ike as Group CEO, Bolaji Agbede Reverts to Executive Director Role

Zoho Unveils Proprietary Zia LLM, Expands AI Suite with Agents and Studio Tools

Access Holdings Names Innocent Ike New GMD/CEO Amid Boardroom Tension

ADVERTISEMENT

NEWSONLINE NIGERIA

Get the Latest Naija News, Breaking News, Top Stories, World News, Business, Politics & Entertainment from NewsOnline Nigeria.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Advertise
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

ALERT US

Important Press Releases, Special Investigations: admin@newsonlineng.com

OFFICE ADDRESS

13 Poland Street, London, United Kingdom (UK)

Copyright © 2025 NewsOnline Nigeria

No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

Copyright © 2023 Newsonline Nigeria

Exit mobile version