FG Has Given Important Update To All NYIF Applicants 2021.
NewsOnline Nigeria reports that the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development wishes to alert all Nigerian Youth and the public about a group known as Facilitators of NYIF.
The group operates through WhatsApp and the Telegram messaging platforms to provide business registration, account opening, and other services linked to the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) at a fee.
All Nigerian youth and the public are advised to avoid patronizing groups that facilitate access to registration, training, and other services for the NYIF at a fee.
Application and Entrepreneurship Development Training for the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) is FREE. NO FEE IS REQUIRED PLS NOTE.
Business registration and account opening services are to be accessed directly through approved Government Institutions and legal entities.
- Do not access unsecured and fraudulent application portals: Apply on https://nmfb.com.ng/nigeria-youth-investment-fund/
- Do not disclose your BVN, NIN and other sensitive information to fraudsters and unauthorized persons/ groups.
- Deal directly with the approved government institution for business registration and with a licensed bank for account opening services.
- Disregard messages and advertisement inviting youth to pay any sum of money for entrepreneurship training, writing/business plan development or other services related to the application for the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund
- Access to the Application portal and Entrepreneurship Training for the NYIF is FREE. NO FEE REQUIRED.
For further information and enquiries, please contact the following:
07047024251- South –South ZONE
07047598382- North-East ZONE
08181127180 – North West ZONE
08152947812 – South West ZONE
07087792103- North Central ZONE
07053820081 – South East ZONE
Lere-Adams. A. B.