• About Us
  • Advertise
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
Wednesday, February 18, 2026
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Home Crime Watch

Boko Haram Chief Executioner Surrenders With His Family In Borno

Makama in a series of tweets on his handle @ZagazOlaMakama yesterday, said Bulabuduwaye, his wives and children surrendered to the troops of Operation Hadin Kai last Monday.

by NewsOnline Nigeria
September 17, 2022
in Crime Watch, Headline
0
Boko Haram Chief Executioner

Boko Haram Chief Executioner has surrendered with his family in Borno State.

 

Newsonline reports that a Boko Haram leader described as the sect’s chief executioner, Bashir Bulabuduwaye, has surrendered to Nigerian troops at Banki in Bama Local Government Area, Borno State.

ALSO: Anglican Priest Resigns In Anambra, Asks Men To Marry Side Chicks, God Told Him To Preach Polygamy

This online newspaper understands that Bulabuduwaye who is alleged to have conducted the killing of all abducted persons condemned by the group, surrendered along with his family, according to a Counter Insurgency Expert in Lake Chad, Zagazola Makama.

Makama in a series of tweets on his handle @ZagazOlaMakama yesterday on the microblogging platform, Twitter, said Bulabuduwaye, his wives and children surrendered to the troops of Operation Hadin Kai last Monday.

Makama quoted sources as saying Bulabuduwaye carried out the death sentence on all condemned persons under the late Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau.

He said: “The sources said that the former terror kingpin had appeared in many grisly footages showing fighters aligned with the Jamā’at Ahl as-Sunnah lid-Da’wah wa’l-Jihād, cutting the throats of prisoners and shooting captives after accusing them of being infidels.

“The sources said Bulabuduwaye and his team of executors had murdered at least 1,000 persons that were captured and sentenced to death.

“Bulabuduwaye was among the Commanders who fled the last year’s invasion of the terror group’s stronghold in the Sambisa forest area by a column of Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP) fighters, in May 2021 which resulted in the death of Abubakar Shekau.

“He broke away after refusing to pledge his allegiance to the Islamic State (ISIS), to form a camp in Kote village in the axis of Banki, where he was hiding with other fighters.

“He surrendered due to the sustained intensified intelligence-led Air Strikes, heavy artillery bombardment and ground offensives by the Nigerian Military troops of Operation Hadin Kai.

“It was difficult for him to access food and other logistics coupled with the flooding which already ravaged most of their settlement.

“He also feared battlefield elimination by ISWAP, being one of those fingered to be eliminated for refusing to pay allegiance.”

Previous Post

PDP Crisis: Wike Can’t Bite His Nose To Spite His Face- Ehilebo

Next Post

BREAKING: Umahi Orders Police To Teargas Obi’s Supporters In Ebonyi (VIDEO)

Next Post

BREAKING: Umahi Orders Police To Teargas Obi’s Supporters In Ebonyi (VIDEO)

Trending Stories

No Content Available

Latest Stories

Unity Bank–Providus Bank Merger on Track After Shareholders’ Approval, Meets CBN N200bn Capital Requirement

Zenith Bank Disowns ‘Wealth Bridge’ Investment Scheme, Warns Public Over Fake Jim Ovia Endorsement Video

“How FairMoney is Powering the Next Generation of Nigerian SMEs” By James Edeh

‘Ooni Planning Title For Igboho’ – Monarch Urges Tinubu to Release Nnamdi Kanu or Return Him to UK, Kenya

Nigeria Begins Ramadan 1447AH as NSCIA Confirms Crescent Moon, Christians Mark Ash Wednesday

NDPC Orders Investigation into Temu Over Alleged Nigeria Data Protection Act Violations

GTBank Launches Quick Airtime Loan at 2.95% via *737#, Offering Instant Airtime Credit Up to ₦10,000

“Nigeria Is Bleeding Under the Weight of Electoral Fraud” By Festus Edovia

El-Rufai Detained by EFCC Over N432bn Fraud, Faces Cybercrime Charges for ‘Bugging’ NSA Ribadu’s Phone

Lagos Govt to Deploy Surveillance Drones, Partners Air Force and Police to Boost Security

Get the Latest Naija News, Breaking News, Top Stories, World News, Business, Politics & Entertainment from NewsOnline Nigeria.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Advertise
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

ALERT US

Important Press Releases, Special Investigations: admin@newsonlineng.com

OFFICE ADDRESS

13 Poland Street, London, United Kingdom (UK)

Copyright © 2026 NewsOnline Nigeria

No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

Copyright © 2023 Newsonline Nigeria

Exit mobile version