Caleb University recruitment 2020 is ongoing. Apply For Caleb University Massive Academics & Non-Academics Job Recruitment following the guidelines provided below.
NewsOnline Nigeria reports that Caleb University recruitment 2020 process is open for Academics and Non-Academics positions, qualified candidates should apply. Caleb University is recruiting those who are interested in educational careers. See how you can apply for the ongoing Caleb University Job vacancies in Nigeria 2020.
This page guide will make it easy for you to get a job in the recent recruitment process and how to apply via Caleb University portal.
Latest Job Vacancies at Caleb University
1. Confidential Secretary At Caleb University
2. Television / Radio Studio Technologist At Caleb University
3. Social Worker At Caleb University
4. Chief Operating Officer (Caleb Business School) At Caleb University
5. Business Development Manger At Caleb University
6. Professor At Caleb University – Pure and Applied Science
7. Professor At Caleb University( Environmental Sciences and Management)
8. Security Officer At Caleb University
9. Nursing Officer At Caleb University
10. Health Record Officer At Caleb University
11. Associate Professor (Arts, Social & Management Sciences) At Caleb University
12. Associate Professor (Pure and Applied Science) At Caleb University
13. Senior Lecturer(Pure and Applied Science) At Caleb University
14. Lecturer I (Arts, Social & Management Sciences) At Caleb University
15. Lecturer I (Pure and Applied Science) At Caleb University
Application Closing Date
2nd December 2020.
Caleb University Recruitment 2020 – About The School
Caleb University, the only bachelor’s degree-awarding private university in Lagos State, came into existence, following the approval by the Federal Government of Nigeria on May 2, 2007, rapidly followed up with the issuance of Operating Licence by the Federal Ministry of Education through the National Universities Commission (NUC) on May 17, 2007 for Caleb University to operate as a private university.
This job is for Academics and non-academics position and as such candidates applying are required to have the necessary qualifications. Please make sure you go through the specific requirement on each position. The listed requirements below is general and may not be applicable to all position.
Candidates should have the necessary qualifications and cognate experience.
The Candidate can be male or female and must be physically strong
Excellent negotiating skills
Good communication skills
Patience and resilience.
Excellent command of spoken and written English.
Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Fit and proper handling of confidential information is a must.
Good planning, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Ability to work and be highly organized under pressure, able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
Independent, meticulous and be self-initiated.
How to apply for Caleb University Recruitment 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twenty (20) copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae with full documentation including Passport photograph and photocopies of Certificates and Awards.
All documents shall bear the position applied for at the “Top Left Hand Corner” of the package, addressed and sent
This recruitment is ongoing with the aim of attracting talented and creative minds.
Interested and qualified candidates log in to, visit Caleb University portal
Select a job opening you are interested in, go through the requirements.
Apply for any of the job openings that suit you and has not expired
Note: Candidates must request their referees to forward references on them in a sealed envelope marked “Referee Report” with the name of the candidate underneath directly to the Registrar.
Feel free to use our comment section below to get back to us if you are in difficulty or in doubt and we promise to respond as fast as possible
Disclaimer: NewsOnline Nigeria only provides the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program and do not and can not influence the process.