• About Us
  • Advertise
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
Tuesday, February 17, 2026
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
No Result
View All Result
No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Home Crime Watch

2022 UTME: One Killed As Gunmen Attack JAMB Officials In Lagos

by NewsOnline Nigeria
May 11, 2022
in Crime Watch, Headline
0
JAMB Result News

JAMB news

One person has been killed as Gunmen attacked JAMB Officials in Lagos during 2022 UTME.

 

 

Newsonline reports that unknown gunmen on Wednesday killed a gateman while robbing some officials of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) who lodged at the Mabila Hotel in Ikorodu, Lagos State.

 

JAMB Results Checker 2022 Portal – www.jamb.gov.ng Login JAMB Website

 

SP Benjamin Hundeyin, Police spokesman for Lagos Command, who confirmed the incident to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) said that the JAMB officials had been relocated to a safe place.

 

Hundeyin said, “One Prof Odunsi, an official of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) who lodged at the hotel was robbed of his two phones, one HP Laptop and N20,000 cash.

“Similarly, two female officials of JAMB, who lodged at the hotel, were robbed of their phones and jewellery,” he said.

The spokesman said the hoodlums shot the hotel’s gateman, simply identified as Peter, 40, who attempted to prevent them from escaping.

 

He explained that the gateman was rushed to an undisclosed hospital where he later died, adding that the corpse had been deposited at the Ikorodu General Hospital mortuary.

 

He said when the hoodlums sighted the police van coming, they all fled in a Lexus SUV.

“The Commissioner of Police for Lagos State, CP Abiodun Alabi, has assured that no stone will be left unturned. He has ordered a serious manhunt for the suspects,” he said.

Previous Post

BREAKING: Powerful Minister Resigns From Buhari’s Cabinet

Next Post

BREAKING: Akpabio Resigns As Niger Delta Affairs Minister

Next Post

BREAKING: Akpabio Resigns As Niger Delta Affairs Minister

Trending Stories

No Content Available

Latest Stories

GTBank Launches Quick Airtime Loan at 2.95% via *737#, Offering Instant Airtime Credit Up to ₦10,000

“Nigeria Is Bleeding Under the Weight of Electoral Fraud” By Festus Edovia

El-Rufai Detained by EFCC Over N432bn Fraud, Faces Cybercrime Charges for ‘Bugging’ NSA Ribadu’s Phone

Lagos Govt to Deploy Surveillance Drones, Partners Air Force and Police to Boost Security

Jimoh Decorates Newly Promoted ASPs, Urges Professionalism and Service Excellence

65% of Nigerians Want Lower Lending Rates Ahead of CBN MPC Meeting, Survey Shows

UBA Launches Integrated Diaspora Banking and Investment Platform to Boost African Global Capital Flows

Sterling HoldCo Confirms Full Recapitalisation of Sterling Bank, AltBank After CBN Approval

BREAKING: US Civil Rights Leader Reverend Jesse Jackson Is Dead

BREAKING: Tinubu Calls for Africa-Owned Credit Rating Agency in Financial Times Op-Ed

Get the Latest Naija News, Breaking News, Top Stories, World News, Business, Politics & Entertainment from NewsOnline Nigeria.

RELEVANT PAGES

  • About Us
  • Advertise
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy

ALERT US

Important Press Releases, Special Investigations: admin@newsonlineng.com

OFFICE ADDRESS

13 Poland Street, London, United Kingdom (UK)

Copyright © 2026 NewsOnline Nigeria

No Result
View All Result
  • Headlines
  • Top Stories
  • Politics
  • Crime Watch
  • Entertainment
  • Sports

Copyright © 2023 Newsonline Nigeria

Exit mobile version